Can we make friends on the Pix through long-distance?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KuchipatchiPod

Reaction score
Just curious if it's possible to snap a photo of your Tama Code and use that to exchange friend profiles.

Here's mine:

20211110_174901.jpg

To scan it, you go to Connect->Gifts->Receive. If you want to upload your own, go to Connect->Gifts->Send->Profile. Let's see if it works!

Sorry if this has been done before :) Also I feel like the 'what's on your mind' and 'seriously tamagotchi' boards got merged or something? I'm kinda confused by the new organization XD So hopefully this is the right place for this??

QR codes can handle a lot of information. There’s no real reason for the Tama to use bluetooth to add friends; except if you couldn’t generate one for no reason. However i don’t own one myself so take this with a grain of salt

whats the name,age and sex of the tama?
should be easy to decode with more QR samples

why nobody answer? :(
i got a pix at christmas and it works

Attachments

• photo_2021-12-25_03-14-09.jpg
    photo_2021-12-25_03-14-09.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 7
  • tamcode.jpg
    tamcode.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 12
Tried the playdate but it wouldn't scan, maybe the photo was too crooked or something? It didn't give me an error so I think it wasn't recognizing it was a Tama Code at all :O

I can scan my own QR but quit with the "error" chirm?

Here is another pic

1640596751164.png

Last edited:
yay! can i have yours too?
would be maybe nice to make an website/app for this if it just works via QR.
if my tamababy grown up, we can try to marry?

unknown.png

Here's a playdate visit from me :)

Pix doesn't have a marriage system; when they grow up they can become professionals and then choose a new egg for the new baby from the home planet.

oh i see :(
but whats "meet" at the bottom? (in german translsates TREFFEN"

A ginjrotchi...idol? Maybe he will appear when he scan a qr code and was like 'idols rule' while jumping with his mouth open?

unknown.png

Here's a playdate visit from me :)

Pix doesn't have a marriage system; when they grow up they can become professionals and then choose a new egg for the new baby from the home planet.
Is this qr code can invite an idol?-WAIT NO THE BATTERY DIED

The battery always dies at the most inopportune times D:

And that's just a playdate with my new lil Mokumokutchi :)
I would like to invite my first child back to my pix!

THAT PHOTO OF AN GINJIROTCHI IDOL LMAO WITH THAT POSE AND!! that dress

tommor it will turn to idol, after all and go BYE BYE, I AM A IDOL NOW, IM RICH

Just curious if it's possible to snap a photo of your Tama Code and use that to exchange friend profiles.

Here's mine:

20211110_174901.jpg

To scan it, you go to Connect->Gifts->Receive. If you want to upload your own, go to Connect->Gifts->Send->Profile. Let's see if it works!

Sorry if this has been done before :) Also I feel like the 'what's on your mind' and 'seriously tamagotchi' boards got merged or something? I'm kinda confused by the new organization XD So hopefully this is the right place for this??
dID THESE QR CODE INVITE YOUR PREVIOUS TAMA AS AN IDOL?????????

Latest posts

Back