Can we make friends on the Pix through long-distance?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s mine for play date I’m new to the tamagotchi pix but I absolutely love it so far !

Attachments

• 6F2FFAED-D125-4198-A66F-5E034E871FDD.jpeg
    6F2FFAED-D125-4198-A66F-5E034E871FDD.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 3
Just curious if it's possible to snap a photo of your Tama Code and use that to exchange friend profiles.

Here's mine:

20211110_174901.jpg

To scan it, you go to Connect->Gifts->Receive. If you want to upload your own, go to Connect->Gifts->Send->Profile. Let's see if it works!

Sorry if this has been done before :) Also I feel like the 'what's on your mind' and 'seriously tamagotchi' boards got merged or something? I'm kinda confused by the new organization XD So hopefully this is the right place for this??
6888E8FD-4E5E-4CBA-89FC-D573958E2282.jpeg

I tried scanning yalls but couldn’t get it to work😩😩
Any suggestions??

Hi hi
here my baby mametchi :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:be kind whit him or i will let you know what is pain:<_<: he like chocolat....astronaut food

1657161317664.png

Just curious if it's possible to snap a photo of your Tama Code and use that to exchange friend profiles.

Here's mine:

20211110_174901.jpg

To scan it, you go to Connect->Gifts->Receive. If you want to upload your own, go to Connect->Gifts->Send->Profile. Let's see if it works!

Sorry if this has been done before :) Also I feel like the 'what's on your mind' and 'seriously tamagotchi' boards got merged or something? I'm kinda confused by the new organization XD So hopefully this is the right place for this??
I will invite you!
Hi I got yours. YAY! I"M NOT A LONER ANYMORE! Anyways wanna hang out sometime? (My tamagotchi is violetici btw)

Latest posts

Back