Can you unlock all the locations on Tamagotchi On without needing to connect to another tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I just got my tamagotchi on magic purple and I wanna unlock the locations by discovering them myself so I won't be checking out tips here on how to unlock but I just wanted to know, do I need another tamagotchi to connect to for me to be able to unlock all the locations?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I just got my tamagotchi on magic purple and I wanna unlock the locations by discovering them myself so I won't be checking out tips here on how to unlock but I just wanted to know, do I need another tamagotchi to connect to for me to be able to unlock all the locations?

Thanks.
Hello,

you can unlock all the locations by yourself except for one: The Sports Plaza. You need to connect your Tama to 2 other Tamas to be able to do this (or to one other Tama, reset the 2nd one, and connect again, this will count as 2 Tamas). Or else you can visit someone else that already has the Sports Plaza unlocked and it will unlock for you also. They need to be physical connections, so unfortunately this can't be done on the App :(  

Hello,

you can unlock all the locations by yourself except for one: The Sports Plaza. You need to connect your Tama to 2 other Tamas to be able to do this (or to one other Tama, reset the 2nd one, and connect again, this will count as 2 Tamas). Or else you can visit someone else that already has the Sports Plaza unlocked and it will unlock for you also. They need to be physical connections, so unfortunately this can't be done on the App :(  
Thanks for that... just to clarify, by resetting, that means we need to sacrifice the data in order to unlock if I can only connect to one other tama?

Thanks for that... just to clarify, by resetting, that means we need to sacrifice the data in order to unlock if I can only connect to one other tama?
Unfortunately yes :(  You need to reset the 2nd Tama, so your Purple Magic ON sees the one that was reset as a new connection. So, you'll have one connection to it from before it was reset, and a new connection again to the same Tama after reset. You can then unlock the Sports Plaza on your 2nd Tama just by making the 2nd Tama visit the Magic ON. (i.e. you need to Invite the 2nd Tama to the Sports Plaza from your Purple Magic ON).

You can Invite from toddler stage iirc, so if you started up both Tamas at the same time you won't lose too much progress. Just one initial baby stage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back