Can't debut in Tamagotchi Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linty_lint

Reaction score
Hello! I'm having heaps of trouble trying to debut in my V6 Music Star. This is gen 1, all my stats are at 999, everyone's got a ton of practice on their instruments (piano and headphones), and the genre is Classical Music. I've tried just about every instrument combination spread across the 3 musicians, but currently I'm at 1. Piano, 2. Headphones, 3. Piano. I still get a "x" for the 3rd judge ugh.

Anything I can do better? What's the perfect genre for these instruments?

From my experience, the music star is just a bit buggy with that. After failing the first or 2nd attempts, I could never get that third judge to give me the OK, no matter what else I did. Did you max out your stats while your tama was still a teen, or did you do it after failing the debut as an adult? The only way I could ever get it to work was to gets my stats super high as a teen and also do a lot of band practice while still in the teen phase, basically working like crazy as a teen to ace the debut on the first try as an adult. It's been years since I've played the music star so I'm not entirely sure on the specifics, but I ran into that issue a lot too so I feel your pain :(

Latest posts

Back