Can't Keep Music Star Tama Fed?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chichimi

Reaction score
Okay, so, I just got back into Tamagotchi's (Yaaay~) And obtained a Music Star Tama.

But!

I can't seem to keep the poor thing happy and fed because I never have any Tama points for food! Is there a trick to getting Tamapoints?

The 'Gotchi at the door used to come give us money, but now he just comes and gives us either a heart or a poo. >'T

So.. tips, anyone?

When you're on the second generation,the parents send money once your Tama is a teen.You still get gotchi points at the door,skill points are gotten by playing the games.It's kind of backwards,on the v4,you got skill points and money from playing games.And,once your tama forms their band (After the crab like guy comes to the door and gives your tama an instrument,goto away under the door icon.) and gets their pro debut,you get 10,000 gotchi points.If your tama gets the first ranking award,they get a million something gotchi points. ;)

I had the same problem with my V6, so you're not alone. I was freaking out though. xD

Anyway, I'm assuming your tamagotchi is a teen or adult, since when theyre that age they no longer eat baby food. When youre on your first generation make sure to only spend your points on food, because like you said, you barely have any. It may seem like forever, but every once and a while the King will come to give you money. Once your tamagotchi is an adult and forms the band, you'll start making a lot of money. Like Kuromametchifan said, you'll get 10,000 gotchi points to start off. Pretty much after that you'll be all set for money, since you'll be getting A LOT once your band is famous.

So try not to pause you're tamagotchi for a while, and the King will come to give you money, you'll just have to wait a little bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that your problem? Well that's nothing to worry about.! Except that your tama might die ._. Okay so you don't ACTUALLY need gotchi points (at least from my point of view) because I have this!

okay STEP ONE go to this site: https://musicstargen....et/itemgen.html

STEP TWO write your username in the first blank. Note that it should be the username in your TAMAGOTCHI (it should ALL be small letters (lower case)

STEP THREE write your log in code. since there are like two separate codes in your tamagotchi log in code, they are separated top and bottom (although the letters should all be uppercase)

STEP FOUR write the category of your choice

STEP FIVE write the number of the item you like (link of all numbers in this link https://musicstargen....t/itemlist.html)

it should look something like this

username: asdfghj

login code(top): 12345

login code(bottom): 67890

item category: food

item code: 15

click submit and you're done! HOPE I HELPED :]

PS.

to find out your login code and all, just go to the very top-right icon in your v6 and choose PC. by clicking A you go to item code and click A again to choose a number. When you're finished, click B until your finished with all the numbers. then B again when you've chosen all the numbers. But when you first click PC, the log in code shows up first. Notice that there is TOP and BOTTOM codes. That's how you separate it. BTW when you get the result from the item generator don't mind the log out code under the item code. I don't use that anyway. That's all then. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa! Thanks everyone!

The problem was solved after my Tama formed a band, but it got mad at me and left... xD; So, I'm back on Gen 1 and will have this problem again. Thanks so much for the tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back