Care Mistakes clarification - poo and sickness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

321Boom

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hello again,

I have been doing a lot of research on the Tamagotchi On, and I just can't seem to find a clear answer on some things related to Care Mistakes:

1. From what I've read, when trying to get care mistakes due to leaving the tama hungry, it will sometimes get sick. Will getting sick also count as another care mistake? So 1 care miss for leaving the hungry meter empty, and another 1 for it getting sick (due to the neglect), so amounting to 2 care mistakes?

2. If the tama gets sick (be it through leaving it hungry, or just random sickness) and you leave it for over 15 mins, will that count as a care mistake too? (I would be scared leaving it sick for that amount of time though in case it dies 😕)

3. Do toothaches count as care mistakes? If so, do you need to leave it for 15 mins with the toothache? Or just cause the toothache appeared (through excessive snack feeding) it's a care miss?

4. Regarding poo. If poo is left on the screen for over 15 mins, will that count as a care miss?

5. If the tama gets sick due to poo left on the screen for a long time, is that also a care miss?

Sorry for all the questions, I just really want to know what I'm doing, and have everything clear xD

Thank you in advance for any replies! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there!  :)  

Regarding the care misses or mistakes, it counts whenever your tama call for your attention, and you don’t respond or give it what it needs in a specific time, that includes (hunger/sadness/sickness). For example, if your tama is hungry it will call you, if you don’t feed it within 10 minutes it will count as a mistake.
(Not sure about the timings though).

Checking the health meter is useful, it will let you know what your tama needs.

I’m not sure about the poo if it affects the growth or the care mistakes, if someone knows for sure please let us know.

Hope this is helpful. :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello iTamannadi,

thank you, I appreciate you pitching in with some answers :)

Some of my questions are still unanswered though, and I would appreciate it if someone else that has experience with this could also pitch in and give their opinion please :D  I'm really curious to see what affects growth and have more knowledge on the Tamagotchi On :)  

Thanks in advance as always to anyone who pitches in. Appreciate the time. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back