Cheats and codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know this is so off topic but i need to ask/um........where to u go to get those picture abouve ur file cause i have no cvlue i have been searching to like ever? :(

hi my name is lindsey and i am 11 female and i live in michigan. and my tamagotchi is a girl and she is 1. i want to know if there is a code that you can change your tamagotchis species. if there is just please reply to this message on tamatalk. my username is tama_lover45 please reply. :blink:

The jump one if fake. you have to press A if the circle thing above turns dark and if it is on the left. if it's in the middle, press B if it's in the right and if its dark. press C if the circle is dark and if it's in the right.

i know the tama gotchi codes they r

hair gel: acbcabac

steak: bacbcacb

:D :huh: :huh: :D

well :D im not telling the rest of thm i forgot!! sorry well ill maybe look again

thanks for that i'll do what those tips say, and WOW that would of taken ages to type!

Your wrong. The time and date ones DO work. I've tried some of them. :mimitchi: :eek: :angry: :D
Actually, it really does. If it doesn't work, then U did it wrong!!!! :unsure: <_< :lol: :eek:

on v1 you cannot earn gotchi points and the games are diffrant,on v2 u can earn points and you have diffrant bgames on v3 u can chose your meal your snack and there is no treats and you can have passwords and go on trips and get souvoners and it has a little antana looking thing on the top :p lol i have 1 v1 2 v2 and 3 v3's lol :p

on v1 you cannot earn gotchi points and the games are diffrant,on v2 u can earn points and you have diffrant bgames on v3 u can chose your meal your snack and there is no treats and you can have passwords and go on trips and get souvoners and it has a little antana looking thing on the top :wacko: lol i have 1 v1 2 v2 and 3 v3's lol :lol:
^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back