Christmas Group Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas all!

I decided to Log my Tamagotchi Friends Dream Town as that was the first tamagotchi I opened so seems fitting to play with first.

I hatched a baby girl (Pinkbotchi) who I named Tabitha who I fed five breads and two milks, after feeding I headed straight to the games store and played balloon a handful of times to gain gotchi points (played till I had around 20,000)

Upon returning home Tabitha pooped a couple of times which I cleaned up pronto then went for a well earned nap! After waking up Tabitha evolved into Terupotchi, to celebrate I headed to the store and bought a handful of jewellery and food from the music cafe (fries, cupcakes, crepes to name a few)

I played several more games and cleaned several more poops over the course of the day and Tabitha is currently sound asleep with full happy/hungry hearts.

Will update soon!

Merry Christmas all!

I decided to Log my Tamagotchi Friends Dream Town as that was the first tamagotchi I opened so seems fitting to play with first.

(insert more logging)
There's a link of where you need to log on the first page

Edit: Sorry, it's on this page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back