Christmas Hatch 2018!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaninjacat

Reaction score
Since Christmas is a little over two weeks away, I thought it would be best to start organizing this year's Christmas hatch! Any vpet is welcomed and we'll start the hatch on Christmas (as one would assume :p ). Since Christmas day can be very busy for some people, starting on Christmas Eve or the day after Christmas is allowed. All you have to do to sign up is tell us which tama/vpet you'll be using for the hatch. You're allowed to make last minute changes to your selection (you may get something new for Christmas that you'll want to use instead ;) ), so don't worry too much about sticking to what you write down. I will personally be using an Angelgotchi. :)

Do I need to restart my Tamagotchi to participate or can I just hatch a new generation on that day?
You can just hatch a new generation on that day. There's no need to completely restart your Tamagotchi for the hatch. ^_^

I haven't been here in such a long time!

I'm gonna sign up to join in on a Christmas hatch, with my tamagotchi magical meets!

(I'll probably be on my 2/3 gen by then, but hatching is really easy and reliable with the meets app so I'm sure I'll have an egg on xmas)

O think most people will be using t here meets, so my Pixel Chi x would be good! Or maybe.. I will think about it!

I'm going to join with my Tamagotchi Mix and my Gudetama Nano. I'll probably hatch before Christmas. Things are too busy otherwise. 

I'll be on holidays, so I can't lug around my entire collection with me, but I think I'll take one of my stored Tamas and log that. As for which one... I'll go for my Connection Version 1. It hasn't been used in a long time, and I do like its unique animations! I'm excited to log here with everyone!

I'm currently at xmas eve!

Excited for a hatch tomorrow! (I even got spare batteries just in case ;D )

Tbh though I'm not sure what to do after that - do we migrate to a new thread for the logs?

I've been gifted the 2018 versions of the P1 and P2.

The day before yesterday, my P2 evolved to grow legs (which I thought was so cool) and my P1 died.

I did not remember that these were sensitive to too much food. I have grown used to the M!X and was careless about it's weight.

A few minutes ago, my P2 evolved into Pochitchi! I read online that he is one of the hardest characters to get and I didn't even try to earn him! So cool!

My P1 has evolved to grow legs and may evolve into it's final stage sometime next week.

Yeah, so, no one likes the noise they make

so I can never discipline them and will end up with the same characters, so I may pause their lives at some point.

Although, I got Kusatchi on one of them and one that looked like a jellyfish and it was very entertaining to just look at them, hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back