Clouds are Parasites

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys! I’m on the 4th generation right now and my new tama baby is named Cloud!

DvenbG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, so now Cloud is fully grown up but don’t worry, hopefully in the next generation I’ll log on more. sorry!

however, I did snag pictures of him as a toddler  :D

OTCdWL.jpg

kind of blurry, lol. And now here’s a picture of him as an adult :)

saGhrG.jpg

tune in in about ten minutes to see him get married ;)

Woooh! Alright, so I got into the tama on app and the first thing I do is accidentally click the Tama love party. 
ersmLd.png

hhhhhhh. The ninja makes me laugh super hard, same with lightbulb lady in the back.

pVWojT.png
then I promptly got rejected ;(

Good thing everyone else got rejected! Also, how do you play the restaurant game, I can’t seem to.

‘ima rest and in about another 10 minutes I’ll tell you about my new baby :)

Thx 321boom! Anyhoo, so yesterday I started seeing potential people to propose to. I really want one with those pretty outlines.... sadly they were all children. I definitely didn’t want cloud being in jail! So, me and cloud keep looking, and we found a perfect match for cloud! May not have the pretty outline, but it was super cute.

0ar1RO.png

Now there is the beautiful blob of Chad!

XVzwJb.jpg

I sadly only realized later that Chad was a girl. Chad is now short for Chadette, but don’t tell anyone!

Okkkkk so yesterday also evolved into a blob but with a skirt(or something). Should’ve named Chad blob, lmao.

Uj4q0Q.jpg

and.... I have neglected Chad a bit today because I have a swim meet. Now she is a penguin with a cloud

qEjUhm.jpg

a very, very angry penguin. He’s even angry when he eats

Today I got Chad married! First, I went into the app and got rejected about 5 time

PDll2q.jpg

8PO6Dt.jpg

R0UGgA.jpg

4eD3rd.jpg

X9o2Iz.jpg

OPM7rc.jpg

HOW...? I mean... I know chad is ugly, but not THAT ugly. I was thinking, well, beggars can’t be choosers, and then thought, yes beggars can be choosers. So I spent ten more minutes and finally got a weird kimono tamagotchi to marry me :D

vGaXVG.png

and I got twin! There names are Jimmy and Harper

FcQsXY.jpg

so far they’ve only cried and pooped

Last edited by a moderator:
So... I’m an idiot and forgot to take a picture of the twins as toddlers. HOWEVER i can redempt myself by showing you a pic of them now!...i think.

Eb2MqW.jpg

and, I love how when your tamas eat the dessert they even eat the plate, lol.

Alright so my tama ran out of battery and while I was trying to muster up the energy to find time to replace them when I opened it back up they were already grown ups.... they grow up so fast! I immediately went on to the app and, once again, got rejected twice.

tM4TC3.jpg

9RoAM7.jpg

and these two profiles I thought were really cute!

aSbl15.jpg

dSXVmy.jpg

This one is hilarious, I love how they’re just rolling their eyes, lol

and finally Harper was able to get married and get Jekyl who is of course... A BOYYY finally a boy with a boy name :D

UxZ33T.jpg

Latest posts

Back