Cloverfield questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvmytamas

Reaction score
OK SO 1.id you get motion sickness while watching the movie

2.did you see after the credits

3.does anyone know how it started(i do but i wanna know your onpinoin on it)

4.does marele blow up bor does she turn into some parasite??

last5.did you like it??

I loved the idea of Cloverfield but the movie itself was pretty bad. I still loved it

1. I did not get Motion sickness. I dont know why people did.

2. yes, I did. and I found all the easter eggs around the DVD as well, like the helicopter "phantoms in 15" and the scene selection '17'

3. Yes, I know how it started. I'm going to let people figure that out.

4. Marlena explodes from the inside out. Poor girl, I loved her.

I haven't seen the movie, but I know the answer to question 4. She just blew up. No, she did not turn into a parasite.

I don't know the answers to some of those questions, but I know that Marele blows up from her stomach I believe.

To tell you the truth, I didn't like the ending. What really happens? Does the monster win? It was kind of stupid, as was the movie itself.

I just saw it and I loved it! And yes, I figured out where the monster came from, For you people who haven't found it I give you a clue: Beach scene.

OK SO 1.id you get motion sickness while watching the movie2.did you see after the credits

3.does anyone know how it started(i do but i wanna know your onpinoin on it)

last5.did you like it??
1. Nope, but I can see why a lot of people did xD

2. Nope. Maybe I should run upstairs and check now. Haha, I just watched it on PayPerView a few minutes ago.

3. Yeah, at first I thought it was a little bit boring then I'm just like "DUUUUUDE. O:"

4. I have no idea. I don't think it's like I Am Legend when you turn into some weird thingy. I think she blew up judging by that huge blood splatter, but I also think it was someone else.

5. Yusssss. It's one of my favoruite movies :]

Does anyone else agree with Pete Wentz on the fact that cloverifeld follows Inifnity On High (FOB's album.)? I was thinking about that the whole movie, and I actually tracked it out song after song, and I think it was like a storyline to Infinity On High xD

1.did you get motion sickness while watching the movie?

No. o.o;;

2.did you see after the credits?

Uhm.. I don't think so. What happened?

3.does anyone know how it started(i do but i wanna know your onpinoin on it)?

No. I'd like to know.

I think she got sick and some one killed her. Maybe she did, it wasn't clear enough for me to tell.

5.did you like it??

Yes I did. I don 't have a particular reason for liking it but I just do.

I have some new answers =P

2. Yeah. I saw it on YouTube, with the 'It's still alive' thing when you play it backwards. I was creeped xD

3. Oh, how the monster started? I got confused xD I'm with everyone else's theory, since I saw something splash into the water at the end scene before the credits.

Latest posts

Back