+Colour

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neonmoo

Reaction score
Im thinking about getting the +Colour in green but I do have a couple of Q's. I already have an iD L.

1. What are the main differences compared to iD L?

2. Can it connect to iD L/ vis versa?

3. In your opinion wich do you prefer?

Thanks guys

i don't have one, but i'm debating whether to get one instead of the p's. if they decide to release the p's in english, i'll be sad that i jumped on the japanese one...

It reminds me of an older tama. Basic, raise your tama. Get the happy items/see the stuff...

I connected my IDL to my Color.

What one do I prefer...? Based on how busy I am.

Color is more laid back, no guessing Happy Stamps. Same items make each tama happy.

IDL, while still cute, you need to figure out the happy items, buy them... Has pets.

IDL seems more like a Game while the Color seems more like a pet.

Lets put it this way, +color is like a v2 and idl is like a v5.

I prefer the +color as its more simple but still fun :)

2. Can it connect to iD L/ vis versa? yes

3. In your opinion which do you prefer?

I prefer the +color for style as it's way less girly looking. I'm also pretty busy, but with this one I can still get the full play out of it.

**There are a bunch of +colors on ebay right now for under $100 which is rare. I got mine for $70. it was $65 with free shipping but I payed the extra $5 so I could get it in 3 days. here is a link to the cheap colors if you do decide to get one :)

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/NEW-BANDAI-TAMAGOTCHI-COLOR-GREEN-JAPAN-Plus-Olnly-Box-Has-Problems-/190717381285?pt=Electronic_Battery_Windup_Toys_US&hash=item2c67a44aa5&_uhb=1#ht_1623wt_907

Last edited by a moderator:
The +colour is kinda a vintage one made in colour :D

I love it very much and prefer it over the IDL, just because the IDL has too many game-like functions for me and with all the download items and stuff it's just overdone.

Thanks guys I think I probably will go with it. Especially as Ciara683 says its good for busy people as Im almost always getting the bad care characters on my iD L, and I do like the idea that its more like a pet.

Will probably wait till after Christmas to get one think I spent too much this month whoops

Last edited by a moderator:

• Tamagotchi Colour has the two elderly characters, Ojitchi and Otokitchi.
  • Less characters then the iD L, but more then the iD.
  • Cannot download new wallpapers, games, items, ect
  • Tamagotchi Colour does not have different happy symbols for each character, instead it has the same happy symbols for every character.

2. Can it connect to iD L/ vis versa?

Yes.

3. In your opinion which do you prefer?

I prefer the iD L, however the Colour is nice and simple, and still a lot of fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back