computers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you have your own computer?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Use the family computer

• Maybe in the future

• Never in a lifetime

• What's a computer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaguy123

Reaction score
I'm so happy. I'm getting my own laptop tomorrow! I've been wishing fr one for about a 1/2 year! :blink:

my computer ris a laptop. my dad's old one. i'm happy becaus now when mum and dad are on the computer i don't have to wander around, bored. heehee i've got my own computer and mum doesn't. mum just uses the family computer which no-one really uses except her. but it's still the family computer. i take my laptop into my room sometimes and go on the computer in bed. that's relaxing.

At my dad's house, I have my own flat screen, but at my mom's house, we share a laptop. She's getting a new one from her friend for a really, really, really, early birthday present, sp she won't have to do it in July, lol. :eek:

Alimania

I'm so happy. I'm getting my own laptop tomorrow! I've been wishing fr one for about a 1/2 year! :furawatchi:
Oh wow.I hope you enjoy your new laptop.I will get my own computer when i am tweleve years old.But for now,i have to stick with the old' family computer. :unsure:

I have a laptop <3 It's oldish though o.o' I've had it for 3 years now. The L and U keys don't work too well. You have to tap them a bit harder than the other keys.

I have my own computer.

Our family has 5 computers total.

8]

I don't. My brother does. We have 5 computers in this house, so I'm happy.

Gasp. I have the same number as Nummy. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back