Concerned about Pixel Chix

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KidRetro64

Reaction score
Ok so I have my 2 pixel chix, 2 storey pink and blue house.

Have not turned them on in about a month or two, and am worried especially about my big pink one!

You see, I might have not turned my blue one on in a longer amount of time and its still on the reset clock screen. Honestly have no idea what will happen!

My blue one is very breakable and glitchy, and is not as good as my pink one.

Honestly though, am really scared what to do! Help please!

Then don't play them. They can be just members of your collection. I have a vp like that too. Nothing wrong with that.

Well, it's up to you whether you want to run them or keep them as is, but if you're going to be storing them for long periods of time, make sure to remove the batteries to prevent corrosion and keep it out of sunlight.

Well, it's up to you whether you want to run them or keep them as is, but if you're going to be storing them for long periods of time, make sure to remove the batteries to prevent corrosion and keep it out of sunlight.
Oh. I did exactly what you said NOT to do. Great. Thanks for the help, anyways.

Oh. I did exactly what you said NOT to do. Great. Thanks for the help, anyways.
Don't worry about it too much, batteries don't leak as often as you think they do, it's just a precautionary measure. If it really breaks, can you get your mom or dad or someone to open it up and have a look? Sometimes all it needs is a clean with isopropyl alcohol.

Don't worry about it too much, batteries don't leak as often as you think they do, it's just a precautionary measure. If it really breaks, can you get your mom or dad or someone to open it up and have a look? Sometimes all it needs is a clean with isopropyl alcohol.
Thanks for the help, honestly you don’t know how scared I am to do this but, will do it tomorrow. What might just happen, is that there could be a dead battery sign and that’s it. Or, much worse..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back