Connection V5 = Familitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone, [ i forget where ] i heard it was realeasing [ in america ] in january 2008 :(

yes this is going to be totally awesome yay i just got my tamagotchiv4.5 my school old school was a total tamagotchi fan now in my middle school its suck a;; the other people are into makeup i don't like it there most of my friends dont but the rest of them are into makeup and boyfriends ^_^ :p
Yeah, all the girls between 11-13 are obssesed with makeup and their version of

boyfriends...

I really can't wait to see some pics of the V5! I'm wondering though, is the screen going to get too jumbled, even with the expansion? Have to wait to find out!

yay!! i will have a v4.5 and a v5 Sooo excited! and this time i wont have to rely on my allowence to get it hehe

got a job now!

i am sooo excited! i am goin to japan for my birthday ( november 28 ) and i'll get it then

cool when it comes out Ill get it :furawatchi: :kuribotchi: :mimitchi: :p :nyatchi: thanks for posting this! B)

;) I'm so upset I;m in california how can i get the hot stuff from japan when I'm way over here.......internet i will get it because I will find it some way!!!

anyways I also can't wait until it comes out it will be years before its out here -_-

but hey its all good!

B) :) :D

:p what if the family poops all at the same time ewwww!!!!!!! :D B) -_- ;) but its still a fun idea does anyone have pics? :) :D

Just wanted to say this will be released February 2008 in the U.S., I got the info straight from Bandai.

Hun, you may be talking about the UraTama. In Japan, they don't go by versions, they go by names. The KeiTama is the V3, for example. The V5 in Japan is the Tamagotchi: Yeah! Familytchi Iro Iro!. You can pre-order them, and there is a pink one on eBay.

I haven't seen a picture of what seems to be an american one but the others show three Tamagotchi's hatching, growing up, Mating... Once you get five characters (Not sure how to yet) You get a pet
I always wished tamas had pets!
Also, the HomeDekaTama released in 2005 allows you to have 1-3 pets. The Expensive-HomeDeka Palace allows you to have pets.

Last edited by a moderator:
HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!! that web site you gave me dosent work . i need 2 see what it looks like asap someone please send me a picture

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info! I was looking everywhere for v5 information...

I am saving up to buy two! : D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back