constant beeping noise on version 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My tamagotchi connection v2 has a heartbeat. Its pretty cool but annoying when ur trying to sleep.

Mine does that too.It's just there to check your tamas working.If there isn't a battery in there,It doesn't make the beeping noise.

And if you hold down a button while you put it against your ear it makes a long beep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nya:
This is a revived old post... who bumped it?

Whatever. This is a fault (I think) that's in connexion v2s and connection v1s and v2s (and v3s!) It's on everyones. It's in sinc with their movement. Watch them move when you can ear the beep--the tama moves at the beeps. It's nothing to be worried about!
This topic isn't revived!

I like to think the beeping is a heartbeat.

Yes, it is a bit annoying, but you'll get used to it!

When you hold the button down or play a game you'll hear a big beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

just turn it off. If it annoying (press a and c as stam time)

Joey v3 gen 1 type?????

Ok, I just got my tama version 2 connexion in the post today and I could help notice the constant beeping noise it makes if you listen carefully...
Is there any way of stopping this :D
All Tama should do that. Like someone said before your tama can have a heart beat but if looked to more carefully in clock function those little hearts that come and go. are in rythm to the beeping. I think its part of the clock function.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back