Cool idea that i had (its not an offical thing that will come out just a cool idea)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordan576

Reaction score
This is one idea that I had for a tamagotchi thingy a while ago it won't be made or anything but it's an idea that's cool so like it could be a fit bit sorta thing where like you keep the tamagotchi (and your self) healthy by walking around and you have to keep the tamagotchi (and your self ofc) hydrated or else the tamagotchi (and you) might pass out or something IDK and you know like the more exercise it gets a good care character and vise versa and you have to feed the tamagotchi (AND YOU) healthy foods and you can do things to get food like "walk 5 minutes to get to the store!" And you can make the tamagotchi exercise it would be like a mini game to get stuff and you can make it compete against other tamagotchis in races and things and that will get the tamagotchi a bond with the other one again this WILL NOT come outside it's just an idea that I had that sounded really cool

I actually was just thinking I would love something like this this morning! I was actually going to ask if the Smart at least had a pedometer in it, cuz I'm looking for something to count my steps (I was using the Pikmin Bloom game but I don't have enough monthly data to keep it up). But I kinda doubt the Smart has a pedometer as it's not really meant for that.

Though they actually did make a Digimon kinda like this! It's called Digital Monster Vital Bracelet! So not exactly a Tama, but a spinoff at least! It doesn't do all the cool stuff you came up with, of course, but some of the ideas are there!

@KuchipatchiPod The Smart has an accelerometer and shows a pedometer on some of the clock screens, but it's not particularly accurate.

Also echoing that the Vital Bracelet is likely the closest you'll find to your idea, as the pedometer directly affects gameplay. Plus it's got NFC capabilities that let you encounter and fight with other Digimon on everything from train ticket stalls to vending machines and more. I am tempted to try it myself...we'll see though.

(Also, didn't Australia have the TamaWalkie? What was that thing's deal?)

YIKES! There is also the Arukotchi from 1999, though that's more "walk and find romance" vs typical caretaking.

2b73068d9643880d7ab7a44a7bf3ba6d0b74d3a0.jpg
lt won't cost you as much as a Tamawalkie, but it'll still run you $100-150+. Makes the Vital Bracelet look like a steal!

Latest posts

Back