Cream Puff: a Sweets Meets Log (comments OK)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aitotchi, like Cream Puff, also loves juggling.

j7MEFLs.png

However, he refuses to let his brother play hahah

But how can you tell the difference between the two?
The secondary twin is the one that always gets treated poorly lol.

Eijitchi is the second twin, so he's the one who falls on the floor when walking around, gets hit on the head with a bathtub or is bullied by the pet, etc. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh 😅

Okay, thanks!

And a question:

When you hatch your first egg on an On/Meets, is it possible to get twins?

Thanks!

When I got the Sweets, I couldn't help myself but get a Pastel also lol

My first pastel Tama was a boy named Daikitchi, meaning impressive in Japanese.

He visited with the sweets twins who gave him their favorite juggling candies as a present to welcome him

mnMdFHD.png

He loves them as much as Cream Puff did

QKw0PIu.png

The twins grew into teens today, Eijitchi fell on the floor when walking around the room

UPerMOG.png
Those are simply adorable!!! Well done!!! xD

When you hatch your first egg on an On/Meets, is it possible to get twins?
I don't think so either, but they're more common than you'd think thankfully. I'm on Gen 8 right now, and I've had twins 4 times in total. Love it when I have twins!! xD

He loves them as much as Cream Puff did

QKw0PIu.png
Your Pastel Tama is adorable too! You have such cute Tamas!!! Well done!!! xD

It was actually getting to be a bit much running three tamagotchis at once, so I decided to retire my Magic On for now.

But before I did, I married my girl twins on my Magic to my boy twins on my Sweets.

N9YdcRm.png

Got a boy on my sweets and twin boys on my Magic (this is actually the sixth set of twins in a row on my Magic haha)

FpfHlCO.png

Uol6BUQ.png

Named the boy on my sweets itsutchi, itsu is a Japanese boys name meaning "the one."

as always, everyone was upset when the parents started to leave

l54S5ix.png

But its a super short walk, so all the kids went to visit the parents' house

YymhnYo.png

And they all played together

MhPkqUD.png

Notice I got a different toddler on my sweets this time. I'm guessing this is the toddler you get from having happiness less than 10, running two babies at once was a bit much hahah. (I would never recommend raising two Tama babies at once LOL)

I actually kind of like this toddler better than the full happiness one that I got before, he looks like a marshmallow lol

P8RItPr.png

I've heard (and it's fancy) it's a pool of *changes to French accent* chocolat au lait.

And it's meant to change your tama's color up a bit. ( To make them look delicious! XD )

But honestly, I don't really see much of a change.

Latest posts

Back