Cream Puff: a Sweets Meets Log (comments OK)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little bit of bad news and some good news...

Apparently my white sweets meets was experiencing some sort of glitch where the tamagotchi animations were incredibly slow on screen. I tried taking out batteries which didn't help so I tried a full reset, which actually fixed it (good news, if this glitch happens to you just need a full reset). Bad news is that I lost my current Tama.

I did marry one of my twin boys yesterday, so I had a new toddler on my sweets.

Ap6r1pR.png

JP03oI0.png

Unfortunately, she's gone now :(

Anyways, the sweets meets is working again but starting again at Gen one. I got a new baby girl. Here she is sleeping.

HwPBYiM.png

I'm gonna take a little break from logging since I just did a gen one log lol... thanks for reading everyone, I'll probably start it up again after a few generations pass :)

Last edited by a moderator:
lol ok.. I think I figured out what causes this glitch. It happened again on my pastel, so I know it's not a sweets meets specific glitch.

Both times this happened, my tamagotchi was wearing the "Blue Tiara" Accessory (the one that was available from the App last month) when they got married and had a kid. From what I can tell, merely wearing the Blue Tiara doesn't cause the glitch; your tama has to be wearing the Blue Tiara when it gets married in order for the glitch to manifest. 

Anyways, just a warning to anyone who got the Blue Tiara from the App last month :)

A definite fix is to hard reset your device and it will work properly again. Possibly may be fixed by the next generation if you don't wear the Blue Tiara during marriage again, although I haven't tested that yet.

I would not like them here or there.

I would not like them anywhere.

I do not like Green Eggs and Ham,

I do not like them, Sam-I-am

MpO8FDB.png

Would you, 

could you,

on a boat?

I would not, could not, on a boat.

XvT5LGr.png

If you will let me be, I will try them you will see.

TRDUQ79.png

I do so like Green Eggs and Ham, 

Thank you,

Thank you,

Sam-I-am

the girls turned out purple as toddlers!

vXphXkd.png

I love how genetics work in this tama and can be completely random sometimes

EWZ0ucr.png

My previous tama before the green egg was a blue mermaid, now the green egg married an orange dude and the kids turned out purple lol

I actually can't complain though, they're gorgeous  :wub:

The girls spent some of the day at their parents' house and took a nap

OdIpVvd.png

Then came home to play with their pet (in the rain)

cBcEoW7.png

Had to take a bath after to wash up

A1EN95o.png

Then they went into the App to see if there were any eligible bachelors.

There were not, but the twins did meet their half-sisters (they share the same dad)

uSTVJu2.jpg

The girls woke up looking pretty annoyed

cknnPHi.png

But I don't speak Japanese, so I have no idea why lol

So I let them play with their favorite toy: A bacon blanket (at least I believe it's a bacon blanket)

yfEsj7M.png

xPNJ3TX.png

Then they looked much happier afterward

7FJEIrL.png

Twin girls again!
You are sooooo lucky with consistently getting twins! I just went 2 generations without twins and it's heartbreaking when only one pops out of the egg! 😢 Well done on the log, very cute, and this was just too adorable haha:

The girls woke up looking pretty annoyed

cknnPHi.png

I would not like them here or there.

I would not like them anywhere.

I do not like Green Eggs and Ham,

I do not like them, Sam-I-am

MpO8FDB.png

Would you,

could you,

on a boat?

I would not, could not, on a boat.

XvT5LGr.png

If you will let me be, I will try them you will see.

TRDUQ79.png

I do so like Green Eggs and Ham,

Thank you,

Thank you,

Sam-I-am
Nice poem for that green teenager you got!

Latest posts

Back