Cyber Baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, the attached images don't seem to work. Do you have a link to the page, instead, please?

Unfortunately, the attached images don't seem to work. Do you have a link to the page, instead, please?
Sorry! here are the pics again

205793603.webp
195012125_189815970_tcimg_B543EBCC.webp

it seems that they're created by IDEAL in the 90's but i don't have any info about them...

Thanks for re-posting the pictures! :)

it seems that they're created by IDEAL in the 90's but i don't have any info about them...
Ideal Toys was a pretty famous company, back in their day, and the addresses shown on the packaging are correct.

I am no expert by any means, but given Ideal's involvement, I would guess that it's entirely possible that they licensed the Dinkie Dino/RakuRaku Dino-kun for distribution in the UK and Europe under the "Cyber Baby" name.

Thanks for re-posting the pictures! :)

Ideal Toys was a pretty famous company, back in their day, and the addresses shown on the packaging are correct.

I am no expert by any means, but given Ideal's involvement, I would guess that it's entirely possible that they licensed the Dinkie Dino/RakuRaku Dino-kun for distribution in the UK and Europe under the "Cyber Baby" name.
Thank you! I will give a try, because they're cheap in a spanish website... I will show you when it's here 

It's finally here, and yeah! it's a Dinkie 🥰 the first time using one and I already love it. Here are some pictures

I think for the price and new condition it's quite good! (12$ - 10€)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! :D

I'm quite fond of the Dinkies, too - I have a Dinkie Penguin/Yuki Pengin, which I got a few years ago, and it's still one of my favourites.

Latest posts

Back