DatPixieGirl's Log for Shiro

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DatPixieGirl

Reaction score
(First day I didn't have a forum account yet, so I wrote this in notepad.)

Saturday, October 23

*1st gen tama, boy, Shiro, born 4:56pm*

We have already scored 30 at hurdles; got to 21 with dance game.

Was a bit confused at first as to when to discipline, since each version since the 1st has been different, and the gameboy game was really ambiguous about this feature. But this version is more direct about it, so I will have no more probelms with it in the future.

However, I still am a bit confused as to what it means when Shiro is short one happy heart but refuses to play games with me; I've tried both praise and scold, but in the end I just gave him a snack and that did the trick. could it be that he does that to get a snack? is this bad?

*6pm evolved into cutie Marutchi!*

I love how he dances~(he evolved a few min "late" because we were playing the hurdle game when the time came) I wonder why it sounds like Marutchi is the worse of the two "rebellious types" that you can get; I think he's the cuter one *pout*

Went to bed at 8pm. (I went to bed at like 1am)

Sunday, October 24

I woke up at around 7:56am and decided to stay awake and see if Shiro would wake up at 8, since all my other baby tamagotchis in the older versions usually slept til 9. I would have preferred this, since I still was tired, but of course the little darling decided to wake up at 8. So I paused him and went back to sleep.

Reawoke at around 9:30 and unpaused Shiro. He's a lot less needy than he was at first, which is a good thing and a bad thing; I do like having free time, but I also like playing with my baby.

7:30pm - I had kept checking all day to see when the age would change from "0" to "1" and it finally did! Now I'm left wondering when Shiro will evolve...

Was able to get to 30 in the dancing game today. Ok so maybe I cheated a little bit by typing out the button order in notepad, but I say it's just cause I'm a caring mom who wants her baby to be happy ^^. Hurdle game is a bit harder now that Shiro is bigger. I guess it's just something you get used to.

Also, not having any luck with potty training since the little guy is a stealthy sh***er. Or maybe you can't potty train til they're older, like in the gameboy version. Hmm. Guess I'll find out when he evolves *grin*

~Special Update Post~

*7:43pm Shiro evolved into Itchigotchi!!*

Once again, my little boy surprised me. Right after I finished posting what I thought would be my only entry for today, he goes and evolves! I thought he would change sometime tomorrow. Awww, he's so CUTE!! ><

Monday, October 25

Not much I can really say today; Shiro was paused for much of the day due to my classes and a terrible headache I had when I got home. I did manage to get him potty-trained though, so the day was not a total loss, tama-advancement-wise.

I also got to see a few of ichigotchi's little daily activities, such as singing & dancing, practicing hurdles (and tripping ><) and taking a bath! That was just adorable, and I also was not expecting it, so twas a bit of surprise as well. ^^

Tuesday, October 26

Another uneventful day. Mostly due to my classes again. But I did figure out that Shiro was refusing to play with me at times because playing would have put him below the minimum weight for that tama type. He has also gained two bars of training, but he's just too good. Not much to scold him for.

Tis a week til my birthday, and I'm wondering what special thing(s) the tamagotchis are supposed to do...Guess I get to wait and find out!

Wednesday, October 27

At least today I was able to have Shiro unpaused for more than a couple of hours, thanks to skipping my poetry class (the guy who teaches that one is a grad student...and a bit of a moron). He's now all the way to 8 training bars; I'm so proud ^^

I hope that he evolves by this weekend, AND I hope he evolves into Mametchi. I just think he's the cutest thing ever. Most of the others are adorable, too. I'll be happy as long as I don't end up with a Tarakotchi ><. I've had a grudge against that thing since the early tamagotchi versions, and I don't want to see it again -.- ever.

Thursday, October 28

Raptures!! I was totally expecting Shiro to evolve this weekend, but as I was playing the flower shooter game on tamatalk, I heard "that noise"...And honestly, I got scared ><. True, I had gotten him up to full training bars today before I got home, but I was so afraid I'd get a tama I am not too fond of. But!! As I watched and he started flickering, I saw the adorable Mametchi that I wanted. I am just so thrilled! I just hope I can get another tama and raise it to adult before he gets too old to mate. Me want more babies!

Monday, November 1

Been fairly uneventful lately, so I did not bother to update. However, today Shiro turned 7 and the matchmaker showed up with a Hanatchi. Since I don't particularly like that tama, and I wanted Shiro to still be around for my birthday tomorrow, I said no to the match.

~Later Today...~

Matchmaker came back with a Tarakotchi...my absolute least favorite character. A given that I'd say no to that one in a hurry. I wonder if she will be coming back again with more match choices or if that was it? Either way, I love my Shiro and I am willing to let him grow to a ripe old age without breeding me another tama baby. Keep on going boy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuesday, November 2

My birthday! Woke up to Shiro saying happy birthday across his screen. Today he had three more marriage offers, a memetchi (I almost said yes to that one), another tarakotchi, and a robotchi (which was a bit of a surprise). I accidentally went upstairs and left him on the counter right before he went to sleep, so he had the light on for the first 15 minutes of snoozing. I hope that did not make him too upset with me ><.

Now I'm wondering if I'll get any more marriage offers tomorrow. If Ms. Busybody offers a mametchi, mimitchi, or kuchipatchi, I will definitely say yes. And perhaps I shall say yes to a Memetchi...we shall see.

Latest posts

Back