Dazzilitchi's Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Dazzilitchi

Reaction score
Please, no spamming!

Punctuation, no writing with no periods! EX. I left to school today I really liked it i hope I can see that kid again bye

Thats it! have fun!

Feb. 1

Winter is awesome, don't you find? Makiko, Lovelitchi and I had a huge snowball fight this afternoon. And some stalkers ambushed us and joined in the fight! Pretty much the whole High school of Tamahigh was throwing. This one kid, seribetchi, got hit by soo many snowballs, she fainted with a red face. "It wasn't my fault!" Were some of the calls of bellowing children in grade 7. They were laughing, though, so it made it sound insulting. And, I guess this new life isn't that bad, diary. But I never want to hear anyone asking me about last year! It was the most horrible year in my life! I had to leave my poor family and country to come here. But my family was dead. So I was an orphan. One good thing: I was 17 years old, in grade 11. but still, it pains me to have memories of my beloved mom. And dad, and Rocky, and Margaret. My family. gone. I was out shopping, a thing my parents didn't like me to do. And my mom had a kitchen accident and burned the house. when I came home, my house was reduced to bits of firewood. The insurance left the money that my parents had on my bank account, so that on my 18th birthday I could posess it on a credit card. Shopping was a good thing, but I would rather have died with my family. Well, I'm all wet from my nose to my toes, so I guess I'll chillax. But there's this Kuromametchi I've had my eyes on since now... and my Destiny Star... well, she's a normal star now. she still doesn't make people dazzilitchis, since she lost that power. I called her Margaret, like my 7 year old sister. By now, she'd be 8, but she died at 7... :( I hugged Margaret. Margaret told me: "Emma, dont worry, I have something for you. She reached out in her pocket and pulled out a steel-golden box. I opened it and I saw my mother's necklace, my father's old wallet, Rocky's model plane and Margaret's tama doll. And one small T-shirt, that I got when I was 14, that fit only up to my stomach, that was signed by my family. And my old friends. Memetchi, Violetchi and Mimitchi. I used to be a Makiko, but when I moved, I turned into a Dazzilitchi so that a new life started. And I peered into the small box once more. My mom's lipstick. I wondered why a lipstick would be enclosed in such a box, since that could have been left to burn. When I realized what it was, I slapped Margaret on her pink face. "CLONE my mom with her DNA? Why? Maragaret, you can't make me have a fake mom! she's going to be 25, and she will be too young to have me! She used this last at 25 years! And she wasn't married at the time! Margaret, no." Margaret told me: "You don't need to CLONEyour mom, but this is the only thing with living traces on it. I sighed. Maragret was right. No matter how much designer-fabriced, embroidered skirts, diamond-encrusted cars, sunglasses of gold that I make, will not be the price I would exchange against that. I was rich, since I inherited the money.

-Emma, Dazzilitchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back