Death criteria for Connection pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mulliganaceous

Reaction score
During the years 2005-2007 I have been interested in the Tamagotchi fad, noticing that many of the kids at that time owned a Tamagotchi. The majority of the Tamagotchis I saw during that era were Odd Generation Tier 5 adults and Tier 2 teenagers. Many of them also managed to stack up to eight piles of poo and it is not uncommon for their characters to pass away without even reaching the adult stage.

For the connection pets, are there any specific criteria dictating when the Tamagotchi will pass away? As far as I know, here is what I have
  • Tamagotchi will pass away if they have made their 9th poop without cleaning or are sick for an extended period of time
  • Tamagotchi may pass away if they have all hearts empty for an extended period of time
Are they based solely on care mistakes, or other factors while the care mistake threshold has been met?

However, I heard that some people perform ROM dumps on Tamagotchi connections. I bet there must be an algorithm determining if the tamagotchi shall die, and is there any strategy to keep the tamagotchi at minimal health but still alive indefinitely.

Latest posts

Back