Depression is Anger, Happiness is Joy (A Poem for Ones who are Depressed)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
In all of us, there have been lots of bad things going on in our lives...even depression. It hurts us all just thinking about it. Depression is another word for anger. We take our anger out on others when we don't mean it. It's hard dealing with depression when you least expect it. If you ever get angry, never take it out on your friends.

It makes everything more difficult than it seems. You will never be the same if you keep being depressed. The anger you fill up with makes you feel like everything has gone out of place.

It's hard, I know, but there's something that can make it go away. It's not as hard as you think to try to be happy.

Try your best to fill your life with happiness and joy. I know it's hard to be happy, and that's okay. Try to be the one you want to be, and live a happy life.

♥~Chama~♥

No offense, but I really think you should research such a sensitive subject before you begin to write about it. Depression definitely can't be willed away with happy thoughts. It isn't like having a bad day, which is something that could be helped with friends and not taking anger out on people. It's a serious condition that needs therapy and often medication to treat.

It is a good poem cause when my depression got so bad, i told myself these things but i agree with chasm that its not just as simple as 'cheering up'. It is sensitively worded though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back