Did 2007 and 2008 just go by real fast for you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Lover

Reaction score
Did it? It sure did for me! I remember 1/1/2008 and I was like "wow 2007 is already over. That year went by fast" and now here it is, a year later, 1/1/2009, and I'm thinking 2008 just zoomed by. Maybe it's because I'm getting older... I'll be 16 in March... not really excited about that :/

I was happy to rid of 2008.

Not to many good memories D8

Though, 2008 did bring me Angelina <3 Which makes everything good.

I just hope I don't mess up 2009, too.

2008 went by really fast.

And, for the most part, I'm happy it's all over. A new year, a new act, a new start, a new life.

But there are parts of 2008 which meant the world to me, though I know I'll never got those precious moments back.

-sigh-

2008 went by really fast.And, for the most part, I'm happy it's all over. A new year, a new act, a new start, a new life.

But there are parts of 2008 which meant the world to me, though I know I'll never got those precious moments back.

-sigh-
That explains it for me too~!

Yes. Every year goes by too fast for me. I hate time passing and new years coming. I guess it's because I don't like change, and when time goes by, things change. I just wish everything would slow down.

2007 took FOREVER to finally finish D:<

2008.... not my best year... I'm sooo happy it's over, it went by fast. Now that it's a new year I can make a fresh start. ;)

2008 went by too fast. Way too fast. I miss it. It wasn't the best year but I miss it.

08 was .. Okay. I hated the COB play, but I LOVED Summer band and my first Spring concert. <3

I'm excited about this year, I'll be playing Tuba. >w<

Yes. Every year goes by too fast for me. I hate time passing and new years coming. I guess it's because I don't like change, and when time goes by, things change. I just wish everything would slow down.
Awsum I'm the exact same way! I hate change and things going by fast. Glad I'm not the only one my age who thinks that ;)

2007 and 2008 went too quickly.

But 2009 will [hopefully] be good. I'm not going to waste 2009 like I did in 2008.

I feel the exact same way!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back