Did anyone see the new V6 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asiangotchi

Reaction score
I saw it on TV a few weeks ago. It's really funny.

The commercial starts with 4 musicians in a room, then a girl comes in (Pretty much their owner) and gets mad at them and grounds them all. Then she walks to the sofa and picks up a Tamagotchi Music Star! I was really laughing. :(

In the end, the drummer said "Pay attention to us!"

Click here if you want to see it.

Um, isn't that the commcercial for the Music Star sweepstakes? :/

No offence Asiangotchi, but, theres already a topic like that!

HERE!!!

You should really check if heres a topic like the one your gonna post!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well on my last trip to Tokyo I bought a V6 it is great full colour, 20+ games, tons of food choices, and a super awesome new slim and sleek design. But in the US they are scheduled to come out either in December '09 or in Late January '10. The cost in Japan was 200,000 yen thats about 39.99 in american dollars so it isn't the normal 14.99. Bummer!

Um, Ed_Indrs, Are you sure that your talking about the Music Star? That sounds more like the Tamagotchi + Color.

I saw it on TV a few weeks ago. It's really funny.
The commercial starts with 4 musicians in a room, then a girl comes in (Pretty much their owner) and gets mad at them and grounds them all. Then she walks to the sofa and picks up a Tamagotchi Music Star! I was really laughing. :)

In the end, the drummer said "Pay attention to us!"

Click here if you want to see it.
oh yeah its grate

But I found the commercial on Bandia.com as well, so who's wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back