Did you get any virtual pets for Christmas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penguin-keeper

Reaction score
Per the title, I was just wondering how many folks here got virtual pets for Christmas, and if so, which ones? :smile2: 🎄

I was delighted and grateful to be given a black-and-red Digimon X, myself;

AL4GZyU.jpg

I hope to be able to get Renamon X (a Child-stage Digimon on this device) on it at some point, since Renamon is my favourite Digimon. :biggrin:

Oooh Red X. The X devices are so good, and the red one has such a nice roster. Good luck getting that Renamon X soon! Hope you have a blast with it.

No photo on me right now, but I got three 20ths for my collection for Christmas. One brick colored - which is one of my favorites as it matches the original brick - a purple and black one and a translucent yellow and gray one. Was tempted to instantly open at least one of them until I realized I am running a Molecartchi, a Digimon Silver and Gold X for a group hatch, and a Party Pix that I just booted up today for the Christmas hatch. I might actually go insane opening any one of these right now. :lol:

I bought myself a Santa, an Osu/Mesu, and a Japanese Ocean. The Ocean isn't here yet but I'll probably hold off playing it until summer anyway. Been playing Santa for the past few weeks and started Osu/Mesu today. Nice nostalgic way to spend some time during winter break ;))

Actually on Christmas itself I bought some more stuff to round out my vintage collection -- Japanese P1/P2, Angel, Tamaotch, Genjintch, and Mothra. Looking forward to those getting here soon!

(little nervous about the Tamaotch and Mothra since they were sold as unopened & untested so there's a decent chance they won't work -- fingers crossed... but if they don't work I at least have all the packaging so I can buy a cheaper listing that doesn't have packaging but is verified working)

My brother got me a pokewalker and I immediately set it up with my shiny Nidoran. ✨️ I'm used to navigating Japanese vpets, so I told him it was alright to get a Japanese one. Interesting enough, the pokewalker actually switches to the text of the game it's connected to. All this to say that you shouldn't spend double the price that people charge for English ones.:biggrin:
20221226_175049.jpg
I also got a copy of Tamagotchi Corner Shop, which means I finally have games 1-3 in my collection.happy2

I did not get one for xmas exactly…but I did get money which I used to buy the green wave two pix.

Wouldn’t have minded the pix party, but they don’t seem very different and are still compatible with one another. So I picked the version I found most aesthetically pleasing, as I personally am not into pink or purple.

It will be here tomorrow.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back