Different versions of Mix?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kokomokola

Reaction score
So I know that the Tamagotchi Mix is a little older, but I was curious what the differences between the different versions are. Like Spacey, Sanrio, Dream, etc. Are there just different characters? Or are there some different places to go to as well, like in the Meets/Ons? And/or does anyone have a link to a good website that has this information?

Also, any idea how their tendency towards glitches are? I got my Meets secondhand, it came with a few of its own little non-intrusive (but still odd) glitches but it's starting to develop some more, intrusive ones lately 😭 So I was wondering if Mixes tend to be more stable, or are they about the same?

TIA!!

So I know that the Tamagotchi Mix is a little older, but I was curious what the differences between the different versions are. Like Spacey, Sanrio, Dream, etc. Are there just different characters? Or are there some different places to go to as well, like in the Meets/Ons? And/or does anyone have a link to a good website that has this information?
If you take a look at this chart you will see the difference characters and also the locations of each m!x version: image link

7-A31-BA8-C-BD5-D-4-B54-9690-132-FCBF149-B5.jpg

Also, any idea how their tendency towards glitches are? I got my Meets secondhand, it came with a few of its own little non-intrusive (but still odd) glitches but it's starting to develop some more, intrusive ones lately 😭 So I was wondering if Mixes tend to be more stable, or are they about the same?
I never had any glitches or issues with my mix’s and never really heard of anyone complaining about them. The main reason why the Meets/Ons are glitchy is because they have Bluetooth function, which the mix don’t have. So you will enjoy your mix without worrying about anything happening to it!  :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back