Digimon Help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizutamatchiman

Reaction score
I finally caved and got a 20th anniv Digimon. I've been curious about Digimon for a good while now, and a lot of threads asking how to get into it recommended trying this one out.

Do y'all have any resources for a first-time owner? General guides, growth charts, etc. I figured this topic would be better suited than the general tama help one, but if need be y'all can move it.

iu

Fun stuff not entirely related to my question: the only Digimon I remember from when I was a kid is Patamon. He'll probably always be my favorite because of that alone. :]
I never even got into it then, I just had a friend who liked it.

It came in! I'll probably start running it some time in the next week.

Could a mod delete this thread? I don't think I can.
Maybe I should just turn it into a log. Thoughts?

Do y'all have any resources for a first-time owner? General guides, growth charts, etc.
Hello,

here's a very good growth chart for the Digimon 20th :)  https://humulos.com/digimon/dm20/

If you click on a Digimon's picture, it will open up a small page for it with it's sleep time and more info like power, and from who and what it can evolve into :)  Also note the 3 Horizontal lines at the top right corner, they give you more tabs you can open like a manual and what Digimons you could face in the Colosseum.

This is another site I found useful with some further info before I started using mine: https://wikimon.net/Digital_Monster_Ver.20th

As a personal note, if you have 2 Digimons at once, prepare to be sweeping LOTS of poop! xD Enjoy your new battling V-Pet! :D  

Edit: Oh, and 20 Injuries or 20 Sicknesses in one stage will instantly kill your Digimon. The counter resets back to 0 when evolving into a new stage. 5 care misses at Ultimate Stage will also kill your Digipal instantly (or 5 care misses at Perfect stage when the evolution window hits to evolve into Ultimate will also do the same).

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back