Digimon Tamagotchi Group Hatch (Oct 4th 2022)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MetalGreymon still fairs well. His partner in crime turned into MetalMamemon this morning.

I also wanted to add something in regard to death for these little guys. The way their life cycle works is just like the classics work with a little bit of a difference for the final form. If you are raising a digimon that can digivolve to another stage. If requirements are not met for that stage. Then when the time for evolution comes. They will die instead of evolving. If conditions for digivolution were met. Then that's what will happen to them. Once you get them to the final stage. They will essentially live forever until you ignore them so many times. So if you get a Digimon that seems to have croaked earlier than it should. It is because the requirements for evolution were not met and their life cycle is over.

Interesting. I’ve noticed with my Blitz Greymon that his hearts have been depleting faster lately - I wonder what the average lifespan for a 20th anniversary Digimon is.

Also, happy one week anniversary to this group hatch!

A74532C2-AF9E-4BD0-8C68-858BF5C86ADE.jpeg

Last edited:
Interesting. I’ve noticed with my Blitz Greymon that his hearts have been depleting faster lately - I wonder what the average lifespan for a 20th anniversary Digimon is.

Also, happy one week anniversary to this group hatch!
Yeah, hearts will deplete faster and faster as time goes on. Till it gets so that you either can't keep up with it anymore and it dies. Or you can keep up with it and it essentially will live forever. But realistically. The drop rate of the hearts are going to be so fast, that if you go take a shower, or maybe go cook without it with you. Or you sleep in a little too long. It will end up dying. But that's ok. If you let a digimon live past 48 hours after its final evolved stage. It will leave behind a traited egg. Which basically removes the 10% chance of evolution failure from Champion to Ultimate. So as long as you meet the requirements, a Digimon from a traited egg will always evolve.

Yes Happy 1 week Hatch! I am expecting my MetalGreymon to turn into BlitzGreymon tomorrow. Then I will just need to wait for MatelMamemon to evolve into CresGarurumon, and I will have my Omnimon Alter S.

After a rather uneventful few days paddy simcox turned into kabutermon! I'm going to look at the guide and see what I can get from this one. I'm hoping to get the original digimon out of storage soon :)

Attachments

• 16655963503292200007639682679865.jpg
    16655963503292200007639682679865.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
After a rather uneventful few days paddy simcox turned into kabutermon! I'm going to look at the guide and see what I can get from this one. I'm hoping to get the original digimon out of storage soon :)

MetalGreymon, and MetalMamemon also had a dull day today. A heart would drop and I would fill it back up. I really like how when you have 2 digimon on the same device. If you have them both on the screen, the training game changes to what it was on the Version 1 Classic, and will fill up both the Digimons hearts. I am hoping that MetalGreymon will turn into BlitzGreymon tomorrow!

Not much to report on my end, but I've noticed Ed's hearts are already depleting faster. As a bad care Digimon this really shouldn't surprise me, but I hope I have another week with her. :(

I had an emergency last night at 4am and had to run a family member to the ER. I didn't think I would be gone for as long as I was. I came home at 3pm and BlitzGreymon and MetalMamemon were dead. So I tabbed up that device. So disappointed I didn't get as far with it was I wanted. But stuff happens that is beyond your control.

I am going to just start concentrating on my log here.
https://www.tamatalk.com/threads/obtaining-all-127-digimon-comments-ok.200950/
So any further log posts will be on my version D.

Last edited:
Well unfortunately paddy passed away, I haven't restarted yet, I kind of want to plan my next egg hatch before I start over and cleaning up from Halloween

Latest posts

Back