Do people think you look your age?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once at a church camp about 2 weeks ago me and my friend(who is a year older than me) were messing around in the hallway of the hotel, waitong ofr our bible study classes to start, and a few guys(from another church)afifteen or sixteen started talking to us and invited us to hang out with them and some others from their church after the worship. It was pretty funny and we had alot of fun joking around about it. (btw we didn't meet with them later because the sermon that night reallly got to us)

some other things like that happened that week also.

the weird thing is that most guys in my grade don't really like me that much because I look so much older (maybe) but guys I don't even know talk to me (sometimes) and I have sometimes gotten bad looks from girls older than me (all people I don't know)

People usually think I am younger than I am.

Once someone asked me if I was still in Elementary. :p

Uhm, they just think I am two years older than I really am. -sigh-

Ugh. Don't even get me started. xP

Height-wise, I look about four years older than I really am. Once time, I was wearing an *Insert name of high school here* Panther Band t-shirt, and I was going to get my checkup at the doctor's, and the doctor thought I was in high school, and in the band there! I'm in band, but not at *insert name of high school here*.

But as far as looks, I look about one or two years younger than I really am. My face just looks... immature. xD I have big, beady brown eyes and a kid-like face... grr. I need to look twelve when I look ten or eleven.

So yeah.

I was at my uncle's birthday a few weeks ago, and one of his friends wanted to know who I was, so my uncle said, "This is Kelsey, and she's 22." joking around, and the guy gave me this look like he honestly believed it.

It's probably because I'm tall for my age, I'm taller than my mother. So whenever I'm out with her and we meet someone they want to know how old I am.

I'm 12. Someone told me I looked 16 once. o.o

But I really don't. I guess I look my age, maybe 13.

[SIZE=7pt]I have been told many times that I looked older than I actually was.[/SIZE]

I am 13, and have been told that I looked 16.

I don't believe it, but that's their opinion. :lol:

No. Quite often I get mistaken for being 16.

And this morning the lady in Peebles directed me to the young men's section. XD How I love short hair.

someone mixed me up with my older sister who is thirteen when i was 10 ( that often happens) and at my school the older grades get more food , one day they gave me extra food because they thought i was a sixth grader! ( that happened in fourth grade) but nothing as major as that has happened to me or has been thought about me (however many times people have thought my older sister is my mom, shes around 20)

someone mixed me up with my older sister who is thirteen when i was 10 ( that often happens) and at my school the older grades get more food , one day they gave me extra food because they thought i was a sixth grader! ( that happened in fourth grade) but nothing as major as that has happened to me or has been thought about me (however many times people have thought my older sister is my mom, shes around 20)

LOL

Oh gawlly xD I've never been guessed my real age or older than I am by anybody. Until about grade 1, I was regular height. Then I started growing very little...now I look like a second grader but I'm in sixth. My grandfather thinks I look like a three year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back