do u remember the name of your first tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like the odd one out because I never named my vpets. I had the P1 as a kid. I don’t think I even knew the character names back then, or if I did I just used the standard name. Which is what I still do today on the vintage ones.

When I got my first two connections I named one Sugar and the other Spice. Now I usually pick a name that matches the shell.

I feel like the odd one out because I never named my vpets. I had the P1 as a kid. I don’t think I even knew the character names back then, or if I did I just used the standard name. Which is what I still do today on the vintage ones.
You're not the only one! I never named mine, either - though I did know the characters' names and just went with those whenever they evolved.

I'm doing the same with my Digimon Ver. 20th right now, and find it helpful that the status-screen shows the character-name. :smile2:

About 16 years ago my first tama was named rocky, good memory’s and time spent had a tamagotchi key chain with v3 v4 v4.5 and v.5 lost them about 8 years ago and now want to purchase one again but I don’t think I will like the newer models because the bulky size compared to the connections in the early 2000s. I do like the color screen and detail I have seen in reviews but not the shape size of the newer ones. Is there still a tama site for 4.5 and up ?

I don't think I named my very first tama because it was a V5 and names weren't an option. The first one that I remember naming was a Mimitchi on my Music Star when I was about 9 or so. Her name was Debby and she really got me back into Tamagotchis after I had kinda given up on them back then.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back