Do you Miss The Ps2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, but what's the point of having the ps2 when there's going to be a ps5?
If People Have A Ps2 They can Play it. Also This is a Topic if You Miss PS2.

Edit: I Know ps5 is Comming But this Was Made in 2018 To See if People Miss PS2.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have my PS2 and most of my old games! I keep it out and accessible. I sort of have a 3-tier setup with my PS2, PS3, and PS4 (I don't have a PS5 yet at this point). They have dust covers on them when not in use.

Even if we get a fully backwards compatible PlayStation console at some point (like we were SUPPOSED to with PS5), I am not getting rid of my old consoles. They're precious!

I still have my PS2 and most of my old games! I keep it out and accessible. I sort of have a 3-tier setup with my PS2, PS3, and PS4 (I don't have a PS5 yet at this point). They have dust covers on them when not in use.

Even if we get a fully backwards compatible PlayStation console at some point (like we were SUPPOSED to with PS5), I am not getting rid of my old consoles. They're precious!
Oh,Nice! I know we also remember!

Same same still have my ps2 out ready to go ToT I'll always keep it but if a port is available ill usually play it just because it looks nicer on these HD TV. God some of the old games are so hard to look at haha. Or...am i finally getting old now 🤔
I went on a mega shopping spree when stores were discontinuing selling ps2 games. I recently sold a few just because they were worth so much money @.@ but a small part of me regrets it, I miss em!

I still have my PS2 hooked up and play it regularly :) I have the pink slim from Japan and a handful of games, mostly Tokimeki Memorial and Rockman games :) Recently I've been trying to fill the database completely in all the ROCKMAN COMPLETE WORKS games.

Latest posts

Back