Do you Miss The Ps2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have mine lmao, in fact I just hooked it up in my room not too long ago

I actually don’t know how the memory card thing works tho?? Ngl I got a ps2 by the time they were considered outdated so I never had the early kid years experience of playing on a gaming console (or maybe nobody actually knew how to operate it idk)

But uhhhh I bought an old copy of katamari damacy like last month and ig you need a memory card for each game or somethin or I’m just an idiot and don’t know how to save my game but it’s whatever lol
Saving a game is normally pretty easy. Have a memory card, slid it into the first slot, and most games will either give you an option to save after completing a level, or autosave. Now I haven't played the game you mentioned, so hopefully someone who has can chime in with exact details.

I had a ps2 but loved the original ps1 games and playing them on it. I am recently getting my old games back as I miss them sooo bad. 8 think the ps2 controllers are less painful on fingers I want to get one. 

I still have mine lmao, in fact I just hooked it up in my room not too long ago

I actually don’t know how the memory card thing works tho?? Ngl I got a ps2 by the time they were considered outdated so I never had the early kid years experience of playing on a gaming console (or maybe nobody actually knew how to operate it idk)

But uhhhh I bought an old copy of katamari damacy like last month and ig you need a memory card for each game or somethin or I’m just an idiot and don’t know how to save my game but it’s whatever lol
Thanks!  The Memory card WORKS as When you save the data. Everyone CAN Play it With Your data!

I had a ps2 but loved the original ps1 games and playing them on it. I am recently getting my old games back as I miss them sooo bad. 8 think the ps2 controllers are less painful on fingers I want to get one. 
Ps1 games??? But this ps1 games Only works In ps1!  They also works on Ps2 and ps3. But Its not recommended!

I have every console ever made since the 1970s so I don't miss it. But i do miss the days before DLC and Digital Download gaming killed videogames and those that love to collect them.

I have every console ever made since the 1970s so I don't miss it. But i do miss the days before DLC and Digital Download gaming killed videogames and those that love to collect them.
Thanks!  Good luck!  I think You would. DLC doesnt kill. Just improved it.

Thanks!  Good luck!  I think You would. DLC doesnt kill. Just improved it.
DLC is basically a game with that cannot be preserved safely forever. Video game collectors like myself like to own a tangible item. DLC and Digital Download in general is not ownership of a game, its ownership of a licence to play a game until they decide they wish to take it away from you.

I own a PS2, but it doesn't work very well. I use to play it as a kid - but don't have that many memories compared to the ps1.

DLC is basically a game with that cannot be preserved safely forever. Video game collectors like myself like to own a tangible item. DLC and Digital Download in general is not ownership of a game, its ownership of a licence to play a game until they decide they wish to take it away from you.
Yes!   But its good.  They dont do like that.  Only dlc improved it.

I own a PS2, but it doesn't work very well. I use to play it as a kid - but don't have that many memories compared to the ps1.
Thanks! ps2 is good bro.

my aunt had a ps2 i loved it... but she broke it.. i was only very young when i played it(i'm a 2003 babu)
So fix it.  PS2 is good!  

Thanks!  they Will be closed As this will be too old!

Never actually owned one if you can believe it or not (I had a gamecube during that era when the PS2 was the current console.) But I have definitely played the system many times before, including the re-releases that some PS2 games got through the PSN. (Be it PS2 Classics Re-Releases, or Remastered Versions of said games.)

Admittedly I wouldn't own a sony console until I had gotten a PSP. XDD Back then I had mainly consoles by Nintendo and Sega. (Mostly Nintendo of course considering Sega doesn't make consoles anymore.) But now-a-days I own a PSP, PS3, and a PS4. (Both PS3 and PS4 are the slim models.)

Yes!   But its good.  They dont do like that.  Only dlc improved it.
DLC, in my opinion, is a way of saying, "We can release this game in time for our target date IF we add in a bunch of stuff later." Then, they make you pay for the new stuff - and as others said, DLC isn't tangible - well, unless you find a code for it, but those aren't truly playable past the date when the servers get axed.

Latest posts

Back