Do You take your Tamas with you when going outside?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

Reaction score
I own two tamas I used to have more but I had to very sudenly leave home and lost almost all my belongings besides for a few clothes, a few elctronics, and three most tresured stuffed animals. I am running both a hello kitty nano, and a original gen 2/p2 rerlease. I take them everywhere with me. i cant have a pet besides for a few family pets in my new home, amd new mom figuew if you will. I have always had pets of my own and it makes me sad/angry I cant, because im knowleadgable probably more than most people. I am so glad to have my tamas.

emothetik

Reaction score
i love to take them with me! idk why, its just really fun to take them around, feels like a walk. i also dont want them to die for no reason LOL
i take them to school but mute them and only check them when teachers change and in break time, but i cant do much in break time since we only get one 20 minute break in the 8 hour long school time :/

KameMelodic

Reaction score
When I’m out and about, I tend to like to clip mine to my overall straps, bag straps, or to belt loops! Sometimes I take care of my dad’s pix, which is much larger, so I pop it in a pocket or the front pouch of whatever I happen to be wearing. However, at school and such, I’ve taken to popping them in a little pencil case and bringing that along with me :D

Ugh, I've never trusted those ballchains - it's far too easy for something to put pressure on one side and accidentally undo them! :nazotchi:
Same!! I’m so scared of the ball chain on mine popping off,,,im glad the ones on the tamagotchi seem to be a lot stronger and reliable than other flimsier keychain ones, but I’m still paranoid haha,,

Plantera

Reaction score
I always take them with me when I go out except when I go to class. I usually put them in one of my jacket pockets, but I always either zip or keep my hand in that pocket because I'm always worried about them falling out.

KrisKris

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I have a rule for myself not to run more than 2 at once so they don't usurp too much of my time. I'm self-employed and work from home, and it's easy to get distracted and be unproductive. Right now I'm running a P2 and my Nano Baby.

So I have freedom to take care of them during my workday. As for when I go out, the gym is where I go most often, so I take them with me in the car, tend to them before I go in, leave them in the car, and then tend to them when I get back to the car, lol. When I go other places, I usually mute them and have them in my purse so I can check on them if I'm gone for a long time.