Do you think people should cut/"kill" trees?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should continue to cut down trees, but cut them down in moderation and plant at least one to replace the one that's been cut down.

I also think they should do more of that weird stuff, like making pencils and new paper out of recycled paper.

I've got like six notebooks of recycled paper. . . -Sigh-

But like, we need the trees to live and all, because they're a natural source of oxygen. But I'm not one for wiping my ar*e with leaves. That doesn't suit me.

Well yes for Paper, Furniture, Shelter etc.

But... I still care for the trees. (Agrees with Sky)

And well we should preserve the rain forests... > :)

I think that it is fine to use our resources to our benefit, unless it starts getting out of hand. Like chopping down hundreds of thousands of acres of forests? Ruining the small percentage of rainforests we actually have left? No thanks. Use the trees, but be reasonable about it.

And of course, if you cut down a tree, plant one or two back in its place, please. :)

Well, I think we should to have basic needed items like paper and stuff. (Well, not necessarily needed, but they're very nice to have). But we should only cut down minimal amounts of trees. And as many others, if you cut down a tree, try to replace it. :3 You know, we need oxygen, too.

Yes, trees don't have feelings, they are inanimate objects. We need things from them. 

As long as we can breathe, cut them down.
Well, actually trees are as much alive as you and I are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back