DO YOU THink tama v4 is too complicated?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO YOU THink tama v4 is too complicated?

• yes!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not really

• maybe

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Chose yes. Tamagotchi has turned from a pet game where you LOOK AFTER A PET, into a complicated shopping workign game where nobody actually thinks about the PET anymore! (Although they ARE kept happy, good thing)

no...i love it!!!its make me take of my tsms more"i just want them to finish it off it says comeing soon in some of them

Well actually no. You just have to used to the v4. At first the Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 was hard for me. At first it's complicated but at the end it's easy! ^^

I don't think it's too complicated. I think BanDai is smart for adding new features to keep the fans interested. Like bazla1234, it makes me love my Tamas more! :)

Taking care of a pet is still a very big part of Tamagotchi. However, I have noticed that BanDai makes it look like it's more about the other features sometimes...even though it's not. -_-

Watch the V4 commercial (here) and even though it does talk mostly about Skill Points and Jobs, it does talk about raising it.

-Tamaguy#1 :rolleyes:

No, its easy to use. Like the Entama you must raise your Tamagotchi's certain Group Points so that they can get a job. Depends how many points you have what level of a job you get. If you are under 100 Points in Intellengence you can't pass the interveiw to become a teacher. Get what I mean.

I think the most complex part is logging in and out of TamaTown and making your efforts there translate across to your tamagotchi. It didn't really take me very long to work out what to do even though there is a general lack of clear instruction on how the process should be performed.

Tamagotchis are expanding to try and keep the target audienced engaged. I dare say it won't be long until they have some kind system set up (may be via USB) where you tam can actually connect to your computer like another device. There is a lot more flexibility in what you can do with a full computer processor begind you. However, that is just speculation.

I think like most new things, it takes time to adjust. My favourite tamagatchi was a 1997 one which I don't believe was even Bandai. If it were able to reproduce then I think it would have been perfect. Having said that, I don't mind the V4s. It certainly gives me more to do that just sitting there waiting for it to get hungry or unhappy.

Of course, if you find the extra features daunting, you really don't need to log into TamaTown or anything like that as you can do all the old things without it. :p That's the good thing. You have a choice as to how much you engage with the toy. :(

i think they are sortta complicated, but in the 2010s i think they will get VERY advanced.

Not really, got most of the options after my first generation.

wawa i think tat it was fun

but i juz losted it (sniff sniff) cryin actually

The last time i used a tamagotchi was back in 97. At toys 'r' us today me and my partner noticed a new V4 tama! So we bought two. They are so complicated, there are still many things we haven't figured out.

Its so much more entertaining though, so many new things to learn and explore. The one thing that sucks is not being able to wake them up. :gozarutchi:

well when i was first got my v4 it was complicated. but not anymore.

I don't think it is. When I got it, I didnt read the manual so I figured out EVERYTHING on my own. Plus I had 2 V1's, 1 V2, and 1 V3 before the 1 V4.

~*Tamagotchi*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back