Do you think that Bandai should put the

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazzilitchi100

Reaction score
Do you think Bandai should put the sell button in Music City? This is because, my inbox is so full that i have to discard some of the things. By having the sell button, we can at the least convert the thing into Gotchi points rather than discarding it, right? It is just like throwing money away. It is a much better way to earn money if you have too much things in your inbox.

Do you think Bandai should put the sell button in Music City? This is because, my inbox is so full that i have to discard some of the things. By having the sell button, we can at the least convert the thing into Gotchi points rather than discarding it, right? It is just like throwing money away. It is a much better way to earn money if you have too much things in your inbox.
YES!!! i was abou to make this same topic i think that would be an awesome idea! <_<

YES!!! i was abou to make this same topic i think that would be an awesome idea! :rolleyes:
I know. I want Bandai to put it in Music City so badly. Then people would not have to waste their money and discard their items away. So, can someone email Bandai about this, i really want to make this known to Bandai and i really want Bandai to add this feature into Music City. Bandai may consider my suggestion and i think that it will be very useful.

Yes, I want a sell button just like the Webkinz. Although in webkinz you will have the money back, but half price. That means if you bought it for 6 points, then you will get at least 3 points back. I so want the sell button.

Yes, I want a sell button just like the Webkinz. Although in webkinz you will have the money back, but half price. That means if you bought it for 6 points, then you will get at least 3 points back. I so want the sell button.
ya i dont care if they give you have price sell in tamatown or just sell it for the reall amount, i just wount the sell button.

i'd want it ;Pthan i can sell gifts from wierdo's

and make profit off of it xD

lol :wacko: :wacko: :blink: :lol:
I agree. By putting the sell feature in Music City, we can at the least sell our items to make money. So, can someone email Bandai about this?

Yeah, they should! So if we accidentally buy something we really don't want, we can just sell it off. But I think there should be a penalty for buying the wrong thing, so it should be given back for half the points, like how Pink Memetchi said. :(

Yes they should put the sell button on. I am really poor. And I just buy what looks nice only to find out that they are a waste of space.

the sell button has a good purpose. sometimes ppl give me stuff i dont need so i think the sell button is too recommended.

the sell button has a good purpose. sometimes ppl give me stuff i dont need so i think the sell button is too recommended.
So can anybody please email Bandai about this? The sell button has a very good purpose. Just like what Evil Dazzilitchi said. Sometimes, if your inbox is full, we can also sell the items to make back the money. I hope Bandai will consider my suggestion.

i hope toobut the best solution is to give the stuff to a new account
That is exactly what i have been doing. That is also why i have 3 accounts. But, my inbox is still full.

totally i really really want it, i have so much stuff that i don't need from random people!seriously can someone e-mail bandai about this? B) :mellow: :D :D :D :D good idea!

totally i really really want it, i have so much stuff that i don't need from random people!seriously can someone e-mail bandai about this?  B)   :mellow:   :D   :D   :D   :D good idea!
I know. But nobody would, and it is mostly likely that Bandai will not put this feature in Music City. If you read the earlier posts, Carnialee said that Bandai said this:

"We have highly specialized people to come up with ideas for tamatown"

they said that to me before xD

so i doubt they will listen to that idea.

But, i hope that Bandai will still put it into Music City. *Hopeful*

Latest posts

Back