does anyone remember a weird fan-made tamagotchi game for PC?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerboy

Reaction score
(yes i just made my account. hello! i'm geting back into tamagotchis after a couple decade break lol)

i have a vague memory of playing a tamagotchi PC game as a kid, which was almost definitely unofficial.  i checked the tamagotchi wiki and didn't see anything that looked like it listed under PC games or other platforms that would've existed around the time.

here's what i know:

• i likely played the game in 1998 but before 2000.  i was probably playing it on windows 98.
  • it was a very short and basic RPG, where you played as a tamagotchi character and you traveled to various areas talking to other tamagotchis and fighting battles.
  • there were no human characters or pet-raising game mechanics as far as i remember (hence why i'm pretty sure it wasn't made by Bandai).
  • i remember this the most clearly: the most powerful weapon in the game was the "Ugly Stick".  you needed it to defeat the final boss.
  • i'm less certain about this, but based on the vague memories i have, i think the creator may have taken inspiration from Earthbound.

and thats about it.  i don't know the title, who made it, the website my dad downloaded it from, nor do i have any screencaps or anything else.  searching for it on here and on google didn't turn up anything.  if anybody knows anything about this please tell me because i feel like i dreamed it lol

i just saw this and are you talking about this game? : o it! sounds similar 2 what you described!

Looks like something you would see in the games factory.

THIS GAME WAS ONCE MADE WITH KLIK AND PLAY AND THEN RECOMPILED INTO THE GAMES FACTORY,BUT IT SUPPORTS WINDOWS 95,SOMETHING NEW GAMES WONT SUPPORT ANYMORE

full

Loganator114 discovered it in 2016.

Latest posts

Back