Does anyone remember this girls electronic toy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holygiblets

Reaction score
Someone recently posted this to Reddit, and it is driving me mad because I cannot find anything even close to what is being described.

Pixel Chix are the closest thing to this toy but both the aforementioned Reddit post and this one from four years ago confirm it is not Pixel Chix.

Does anyone recognise the toys being described? Searching through Google Images, eBay and Etsy have turned up nothing.

OH sorry to reply to such an old thread, but since you posted this, THEY FOUND IT!

It's called Best Friends Forever by Playmates Toys:

97c82d66112e245b78bf949a69068020.jpg

Amazingly there's next to no info about these online. I'm always fascinated by things that have such a non existent online presence.

OH sorry to reply to such an old thread, but since you posted this, THEY FOUND IT!

It's called Best Friends Forever by Playmates Toys:

97c82d66112e245b78bf949a69068020.jpg

Amazingly there's next to no info about these online. I'm always fascinated by things that have such a non existent online presence.

I recommend the OP on Reddit cross post to the tamagotchi subreddit where those toys were successfully identified. I’m super interested in these sorts of toys especially ones that seem to be non-existent online.

Someone has now asked about a white heart shaped electronic toy that was a kind of dating sim. If anyone has any good sources for old electronic toys info let me know!

Latest posts

Back