Does she like me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard8777

Reaction score
Okay, there's a girl in my class, we'll call her P. We've known each other since first grade and were best friends for a while. We talk alot because we sit next to eachother in band and stuff. I need to know how to know if she likes me or not,but I don't want to ruin our friendship by asing her out though. Please help!

I see a lot of these topics around now :(

Some signs you should look for are:

~Nervousness

~Tries to impress you

~Staring at you

~Stuttering when talking to you

As you and P have been friends for a long time, I am not sure how she would act around you. Everyone's personalities are different, so I am not sure if P would show all those signs.

How does she act around you?

She's kinda flirty around me, blushes alot. She also takes my stuff alot, like pencils, music, ect;

She's kinda flirty around me, blushes alot. She also takes my stuff alot, like pencils, music, ect;
hah, kinda sounded like me and my boyfriend Austin before we started going out.

just.. ask her if she likes you or not, and ask her out if she says yes

Sounds like she does like you, though I can't be certain :(

If I was in your position, I would wait a while. Then if this behavior continues and you are willing to risk your friendship with her, ask her out.

Ultimately it's your decision. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back