Does your version five have a pause feature?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchiz

Reaction score
I was just curious..

I was looking on the instructions and it doesn't say anything about pausing.. So I tried pausing and it didn't work.

:rolleyes:

i dont think Bandai would have left out a big feature like that. its in past versions, so its kinda a big different.

maybe they think they are making it harder to care for the tama's and that people wont pause them and leave them.

maybe....... :rolleyes:

I was just curious.. I was looking on the instructions and it doesn't say anything about pausing.. So I tried pausing and it didn't work.

:mametchi:
Unless your V5 instructions are completely different, you should find a note about Pause in the Travel Show section on segment 4 of the instruction sheet.

Click here to go to our topic in the Library where you can find scans of the V5 instruction sheet.

use the tv, and then from there select the travel channel. choose a destination, and your tamas are sent there, they don't grow and don't grow hungry, unhappy etc. it's just like the pause feature in older versions, it says so in the instructions.

Yep! That is excactly right! Go to the TV, then use the travel channel, pick a destination and then your tamagotchis are sent there. As Evu said, they stay perfectly the way you sent them on vacation. I hear that it is costly though so once you pause it don't press any buttons. Pressing buttons will un-pause your tamagotchi.

-shadowprincess238

P.S. I haven't gotten a v5 yet but I have studied them for quite a while now.

use the tv, and then from there select the travel channel. choose a destination, and your tamas are sent there, they don't grow and don't grow hungry, unhappy etc. it's just like the pause feature in older versions, it says so in the instructions.
but does it cost to put them on vacation all the time?? what if you have no money?

I was just curious.. I was looking on the instructions and it doesn't say anything about pausing.. So I tried pausing and it didn't work.

:D
you have to select the TV icon then select travel show then when GO! and CANCEL appears on the screen select GO!.hope i helped! B)

No, you don't have to pay to send them on vacation. I have a V5, and I have sent my tamas on vacation several times and have yet to pay.
oh thank you how much does the tv cost? somebody said its costly oh and where did you ur v5?

oh thank you how much does the tv cost? somebody said its costly oh and where did you ur v5?
The TV doesn't cost anything, it's one of the features on the V5. There is TV Shopping which is like the shop, a Dating Show which acts as the matchmaker, and a Travel Show which acts as pause.

Oh yeah, I got my V5 at Walmart-- that seems to be the place across the US that has them the most.

Last edited by a moderator:
The TV doesn't cost anything, it's one of the features on the V5. There is TV Shopping which is like the shop, a Dating Show which acts as the matchmaker, and a Travel Show which acts as pause.
Oh yeah, I got my V5 at Walmart-- that seems to be the place across the US that has them the most.
oh ok and my mom is going to seatle in March will they have v5's there in toys r us ? :D

oh ok and my mom is going to seatle in March will they have v5's there in toys r us ? :(
I'm betting that they definitely would. They seem to be being slowly released around the country, but I would bet a lot of money that they will be in Toys R Us before March.

I'm betting that they definitely would. They seem to be being slowly released around the country, but I would bet a lot of money that they will be in Toys R Us before March.
Ya that is what I thought too I will take your word for it thanks I am going to bet they are there too! :lol:

Yes it does have a Pause function:

Go onto the TV Iceon, select the 'Travel show'. That way you'll be able to pause it- to un-pause press C.

Yes it does have a Pause function:
Go onto the TV Iceon, select the 'Travel show'. That way you'll be able to pause it- to un-pause press C.
oh thanks a bunch I know now! ;) And I am a fan of warriors books I saw yours said you are obsessed I love the books! are you reading the book don't tell me anyrthing about the book though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back