Don't know how this is going to end (Comments OK!)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agitemaria

Reaction score
20220823_123952.jpg20220823_123927.jpg
Okay! So here are my little ones đź’š

Sorry if I get any names wrong, I find Tamagotchi character names very hard to remember and understand because the language is very foreign to me and the names are long as he#k!

Anyways, I am currently raising a boy and a girl! Got very lucky, I was hoping to get some generations going with these two ^^

The blue one (which I call V4.5) is the girl, at the moment in her teen stage of evolution and the character is Ura Young Marotchi!
The white one (which I call V4) is the boy, at the moment in his teen stage of evolution and the character is Gourmetchi!

This is my first time attempting to get characters that I've chosen myself. Usually I just play what I want and feed 'em what I want and then just see how it goes and where I end up... but now I've done my research! And if 'the internet' wasn't lying, V4 will be Shimashimachi when he grows up and V4.5 shall be Ura Zukyutchi. So thumbs up!~
Screenshot_20220823-130709_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220823-130557_Chrome.jpg

Oh and also; I used to have V4.5 tamagotchi which had a black shell and flames on it, so that's why my blue tama has a black back lol.
I switched them up cos it made them more unique and I wouldn't mix them up if anyone ever came across who also had same shells as mine. But then I lost my flame tama đź’”

Last edited:
View attachment 8513View attachment 8510
Okay! So here are my little ones đź’š

Sorry if I get any names wrong, I find Tamagotchi character names very hard to remember and understand because the language is very foreign to me and the names are long as he#k!

Anyways, I am currently raising a boy and a girl! Got very lucky, I was hoping to get some generations going with these two ^^

The blue one (which I call V4.5) is the girl, at the moment in her teen stage of evolution and the character is Ura Young Marotchi!
The white one (which I call V4) is the boy, at the moment in his teen stage of evolution and the character is Gourmetchi!

This is my first time attempting to get characters that I've chosen myself. Usually I just play what I want and feed 'em what I want and then just see how it goes and where I end up... but now I've done my research! And if 'the internet' wasn't lying, V4 will be Shimashimachi when he grows up and V4.5 shall be Ura Zukyutchi. So thumbs up!~
View attachment 8511
View attachment 8512

Oh and also; I used to have V4.5 tamagotchi which had a black shell and flames on it, so that's why my blue tama has a black back lol.
I switched them up cos it made them more unique and I wouldn't mix them up if anyone ever came across who also had same shells as mine. But then I lost my flame tama đź’”

Well, looks like I failed. I followed the info I got of from tamagotchi fandom wiki but I either misunderstood something or there was a mistake on the page!

I got Shitekitchi...

And she is quite the nightmare fuel lol.

I still don't know what went wrong? Is it because I'm on my first gen? Or did I not take good enough care, I dunno. All I know is that this is not what I was hoping for, for sure!
Now I am planning to grow them both into oldies and then making an oldie-baby Oyajitchi 🤔

Attachments

• 20220824_174845.jpg
    20220824_174845.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back