Draw my Teethy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazotchi25

TamaTalk Guides
Staff member
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hello potential artist of Tamatalk!

I want to view how other people would view my character Teethdude (or Teethy) in their mind, and how it would happen to come out on paper or something.

This isn't a contest, its more of a curiosity of mine to see how other people view my sweet little character!

All submissions will be posted on my deviantart and on my memecenter profiles, so this is a great chance to get your art out there too, as you can sign it, or type in your art name, Deviantart profile URL, or anything else you may have!

Again, Great way to get you out there! :)

Time for rules!

First of all, be creative with the character! you don't have to draw her square. You can draw her like a normal human if you'd like, just remember she has the physique of a 17 yr old, not older, nor younger.

Don't overly sexualize her, this isn't an anime, she may be styled anime like, but she can't look like an "object".

You may use ANY art tool to make this: Computer, pencil, painting, etc.

Since the submissions will be sent to my email, you can go a little light on the Tamatalk rules, but don't mention anything in the post if it is inappropriate, leave that in your submission.

In terms of her eye colour, and hair colours, try to keep them relatively the same. don't completely change the colours.

You can change the style of her hair. Example: Ponytail, loose, etc.

You can have more than one submission!

Here's what Teethdude looks like:

https://s1070.photobucket.com/user/Teethdude_Comix/media/Teethdude-1.jpg.html

Email the submissions at: [email protected]

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me or post in the topic! :D

Gonna try this out. Will email you tomorrow with my submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back