EARTH TO TAMAGOTCHI - Comments Section

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
Heya!

You may have noticed that I've started a new series: Earth to Tamagotchi! This comment section will count for all chapters of the stories, so once you see a new one update, feel free to voice your opinions here! Just make sure to mark the chapter you're reviewing/commenting on, okay? You can also ask questions, too~

Thanks in advance!

Earth to Tamagotchi- part 1

Oh m goodness!!! This fan fiction is gonna be juicy, I just know it!

First of all, love your writing style. It's nice to see some effort with spelling and grammar and all. I don't always put that effort in but let's be honest, it always looks neater when stuff is spelled correctly.

Second of all, as soon as I read the part about the whimpering cry, I immediately pictured a tamagotchi breaking out of it's shell and entering the real world! Not exactly what happened, but it was easy to predict with the title being "Earth to Tamagotchi" and whatnot. :)

Third of all, please continue to write this! It's totally fantastic and I love reading stuff like this!

Thanks for making my evening way less boring! <3 off topic but if you start a new log it would totally be awesome!

Earth to Tamagotchi - Part 2

I'm curious to see how this turns out! That unknown sender at the end can't be good... By the way, just how big are the tamas out of their shells?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back