Egg with Wings, =(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PostalWife

Reaction score
Ok I am so sure she died last night but now I have no idea what to do, I jsut have this egg with wings and I cannot make it go away. If some one is around and could answer tyvm.

Ok I am so sure she died last night but now I have no idea what to do, I jsut have this egg with wings and I cannot make it go away. If some one is around and could answer tyvm.
Hmm... Have you tried pressing A & C together?

That's the symbol meaning your tamagotchi has died. You need to reset it. Hold down b, then add a, and then press reset. Or use the button in the back.

That's the symbol meaning your tamagotchi has died. You need to reset it. Hold down b, then add a, and then press reset. Or use the button in the back.
You don`t have to reset it unlesss you want to start from scratch again. Just press A & C together to get a new egg.

[SIZE=21pt]Just press A&C at the same time for 3 secs and then it will appear with a new egg. (simple!!!) [/SIZE] :D :ph34r: :eek: :p B) :( :lol: :gozarutchi:

i was going to answer the question but i realised 20 people thought it was necissary to post the same thing.....

um i dont no go ask bill <whos bill?> i dont no how the heak should i no? < :rolleyes: >

My daughter's Tama seems to have died - looks like an egg with wings - but she's taken excellent care of it AND this is the 7th generation that she's made it to.

Does anyone know why it would die if she's taken such good care of this and the 6 previous generations? :D

Thanks for any help.

Julia's mom

I think if they live for more than 15 years they die? I'm not sure:( Also if you want to get a new eggs, do you still keep your gotchi points, items, and souvenirs?

I think if they live for more than 15 years they die? I'm not sure:( Also if you want to get a new eggs, do you still keep your gotchi points, items, and souvenirs?
That isn't true, I'm afraid. My 2nd generation tamagotchi turned into and old man, and he lived longer then that. He never actually died. He had a baby with an old granny named Josce.

Best Regards,

KP

That isn't true, I'm afraid. My 2nd generation tamagotchi turned into and old man, and he lived longer then that. He never actually died. He had a baby with an old granny named Josce. 

Best Regards,

KP
could you kinda put that in a color i can see. thanx :p

[SIZE=14pt]No.[/SIZE]

Well was it like really old or something, or did she ever accidently leave it unpaused for a while without messing with it? If she took great care of it, it probably just died of old age. I hope she's not too unhappy :kuribotchi:

My daughter's Tama seems to have died - looks like an egg with wings - but she's taken excellent care of it AND this is the 7th generation that she's made it to.
Does anyone know why it would die if she's taken such good care of this and the 6 previous generations? :(

Thanks for any help.

Julia's mom
maby it wanted to go to tamaland :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back