"Elf" pet on Aliexpress?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skygryph

Reaction score
I was digging around on Aliexpress and saw this virtual pet: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2016-Mini-Electronic-Toys-Digital-Pet-Gift-Toy-Game-Machine-Board-Game-for-Tamagochi-E-pet/32613540865.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000014.3.7b6jEB&scm=1007.13338.50051.0&pvid=653068cf-55a4-4db0-a697-07d2e99c2886&tpp=1

It actually looks pretty cute (and seems to be an elf, based on the description), but I was wondering if anyone here has bought one of these before. Are they any fun?

Thank you!

They do look pretty cute, but I have not bought it before. I wonder if its a knock off of Jewel Pets or Pretty Cure.

Pretty Cure was my first thought too, Jade.

They don't look too much like blatant rip-offs to me, other than the shell shape in the mini version (better than the four-button knock-off with Tamagotchi written on top, if nothing else xD). The teardrop design actually looks pretty unique, though.

Anyway, turns out Miau has one of these and was able to point me in the right direction. Apparently they're based off a Chinese show called Nana Moon. I found this thread about them here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/192634-nana-moon/

They seem interesting, but not sure if I'd want one of these or a Q Pet. If anyone has any opinions, please let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's definitely one of the better odd pets. I enjoyed it and they were pretty popular on facebook groups for good while supposedly (though I don't have a facebook so don't quote me on that haha)

~ Miau :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I have one of them, and it's actually has pretty fun! The characters are really cute and it's really decent for a non-Tamagotchi virtual pet. :)

I have the cat qpet, which is made by the same company as this one. I ordered one of the elves as well. It hasn't arrived yet.

I really wanted to enjoy my cat, but the battery cover makes it so that it resets every time I bump it too hard. I'm hoping the elf isn't like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back