Embarrassing/Funny Tamagotchi Stories!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shulk

Reaction score
Mame House on Mame Street in Mame City on Tamagotc
I've probably read all the ones from like 2009-2012 and those topics have long since been locked so I wanted to know if anyone has had some new stories since then?

I think my most embarrassing story has to be the time I brought my Tamas to my BF's parents house, all would've been fine if it didn't go off XD

Another one would be taking my V4 to a watch place because it was suffering from battery problems at the time due to being lost for 6+ years.

Last edited by a moderator:
One time while riding in my mom's car I was taking care of my Tamagotchi Mini while holding a cup of lemonade. We hit a bump on the road and I dropped the Tamagotchi into the drink, I was devastated! My sister was laughing at the situation while I was ranting in the backseat about how it's ruined/it will never work again/ect. Mostly my mom was awkwardly silent when all of this was happening. :lol: Thankfully when we arrived at Blockbuster's the Tamagotchi started working again.

Looking back on it, it's actually pretty funny. :D

it was 1 ago (back in 2015 near to my bithday) i went to a near toy store and i was asked to they are shelling tamas and it was a little awkward (at my country (allmost) everyone thinks like this "yes it was 20 years ago a keychain thingy that beeped in every minutes and died every day") the saleswomen asked me "are you a time-traveller?" i (tried)to explain to the tamas was come back in 2004 an her reaction was smillar to this WOW they are still making it ins't that tamagotchi the virtual pet?"since i ask that wispering...

There was a virtual-pet game called "Scannerz" where you had battling monsters you collected by scanning barcodes. There were also items and enemy monsters hidden in certain barcodes. Once you found something cool like an enemy or a healing potion, you could cut out the barcode and scan it as many times as you liked.

Picture:
SCANNERZ.jpg

I had a notebook filled with barcodes labelled: "Zendra enemy-Hard" etc with sticky tape sealing the barcodes into place.

I was telling an older woman that was my friends' parents' friend (they need a better word for that!) all about it and showed her my notebook. She nodded slowly, smiling politely and said: "That's very interesting, I haven't heard that one before." It turns out she was a youth worker for children/teens with mental illness and thought I was a paranoid schizophrenic... Since that day she viewed me with this amused expression on her face and greeted me like someone who was intellectually challenged!

Talk about embarrassing at the time! :( (Also a little sad that if I were actually mentally ill, it would be regarded as "amusing"...food for thought!)

But quite funny looking back now! :) I think it is hilarious, and have met people with similar-ish stories involving games taken out-of-context that people don't understand!

At least now in 2016 that would be less likely to occur...seeing that every second person is chasing after invisible Poke'mon!

Once when I was about 8 years old my parents took me to a new school and I didn't like it there (the kids were mean!) so I tried to walk home, even though that was my first time being there and my home was actually farther from it than I thought. Obviously, I got lost. Good thing I had my Tamagotchi V2 to keep me company LOL. But eventually I went inside a store and asked to use a phone. My Tamagotchi kept beeping for attention and the store clerk thought I had a cellphone and got super confused haha. Anyway everything turned out fine of course!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back