Emoticon making suggestions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazotchi25

TamaTalk Guides
Staff member
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
im not sure where this would have fell into, but if it needs to be moved please do so.

* Topic moved to Fun Stuff *

i have become quite well in image editing when it comes to pixel art, which is the small art made pixel by pixel.

the emoticon GIFs are pixel by pixel art which im good at.

all i was wondering is if there are any suggestions on ones for me to make?

(NOTE: i cannot animate them, i am not that skilled yet.)

i'll take suggestions for ANY tama that isn't already an emoticon.

-Nazo25 :nazotchi:

*TM Edit - I've moved this into the Fun Stuff forum for now because it's an offer to make emotes for people (sharing artwork - similar to the way members offer to make avatars, etc. for people). I guess it could also be put in What's On Your Mind? - but it just seemed like a fun thing that more people would see in Fun Stuff - let me know if you want it moved to WOYM?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking we should me emotes of newer characters like Chamametchi and Kuromametchi, instead of all these fossils like Kusatchi. :kusatchi: Please make one of those!

I know how to make animated emoticons. I made several decent ones but they are too big. I can tell you how if you like. :)

I was thinking we should me emotes of newer characters like Chamametchi and Kuromametchi, instead of all these fossils like Kusatchi. :kusatchi: Please make one of those! I know how to make animated emoticons. I made several decent ones but they are too big. I can tell you how if you like. :)
yeah sure that would be great if you could tell me how :D

and i could make Chamametchi, Kuromametchi will be a bit tougher but i can do it.

It would be great if you could make makiko as well. I had a go at making emotions, (sad fail)

It's so much fun to make emotes! I made some the right size but I don't know how to send them to Admin...to make them animated, you should have PolyView. Do you have PolyView?

It's so much fun to make emotes! I made some the right size but I don't know how to send them to Admin...to make them animated, you should have PolyView. Do you have PolyView?
Actually, any program capable of creating animated gifs can be used. And I'm pretty sure you have to buy PolyView, so a freeware program might be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back