Emral...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mangorox

Reaction score
There once lived a girl tama named Emral. She was a very beautiful tama and was very popular. Everyone wanted 2 b her friend. But one day....

It turned out that her crush liked another girl! So...

She got very mad. Then one day Mrs.Busybody came. She went to Emral. 'Maybe you'll like this guy!' Emral gazed at the Mimitchi. He was very cute. 'I accept' she said..

The mimitchi appeared he smiled at Emral. 'Hello, my name's Eric.'

'My name's Emral,' she replied. They showed up at school together, swinging their arms.

Everyone was green with envy at the new school couple..

even the girl who her crush liked was jealous. "See yo've gotta man."She said. "Kevin y'know is way cooler!"

"Oh yeah huh? A big jerk anyway! Bet he burps in ya face face!" Emral shot back. " Eric has an IQ of 200, what do you have, 3? Ha!" She walked casually throught the halls with everyone's eyes on her. Emral and Eric were totally popular know.

envy got payback!when it was lunch time emral was talking to eric about the shirt she was wearing."this is the most espensive thing i'v got this year!"envy over herd her.envy got a drink and shook it and then gave it to emral and said "sorry about in class today."And gave it to ermal.when emral opened it splatterd all over eric,her,and her shirt! MY SHIRT!!! Screamed emral,and then...

Last edited by a moderator:
Emral went crying to the girls bathroom, and stood in there crying until after lunch. That was a Brand New shirt that Eric bought her. She loved that shirt so much...

Emral walked out of the Bathroom. Outside was a nerdy kid name Panyo. "Here, I got a shirt". She looked at it. It said "Wang computers". She thought to herself, I can't where this, Tina will c me and will tease me. But she was a nice girl and hated hurting peoples feelings. "Thanx1" She says. She puts it on....

so she put it on and, she was late for class!so she ran down the hall and...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back